Chapter : 33

--- Oh God, uncle aunty have come. Jungkook, go and arrange some good dishes. I have some very important guests.

Saying the words, Tae went down hurriedly with a sigh.

Jungkook didn't get a chance to say anything but he wants to know what Tae wanted to do with the excuse of guest's so he went to the downstairs himself but stopped at the stairs because Taehyung didn't give guest's excuse, he was really worried about the mentioned guests.

Tae ran near the livingroom couch and hugged a middle aged man who looked quite rich and humble. The man was looking clearly satisfied with Tae's warm gesture and hugged him back with a wide smile. After breaking the hug, Tae looked at the woman who was seated beside the man and greeted her with his boxy smile. Then he went and hugged a handsome young guy around his age and greeted him.

The omega boy who was seated next to the handsome guy, smiled with his unique type of eye smile and hugged Tae too, they looked really close.

Jungkook looked at Jennie with curious eyes who understood his gesture and said,

--- I don't know who they are, Kookie.

--- I have never seen hyungie being so sincere and gentle with anyone before..

Jennie agreed with Jungkook's amazed words and said,

--- I haven't seen either.

Tae asked everyone to sit down as he got up and walked in busy legs but when he saw Jungkook and Jennie on the stairs, he looked down at the guests once and then said,

--- Jungkook, please don't play with my dignity today. If you can't cook then you don't need to, but please don't mess up anything.

Tae went to his parent's room after stating the words. Jungkook must know who these unknown guests are for whom Tae is so busy, so he also went behind Tae.

When Jungkook entered into the room, he saw Tae giving a bundle of money to Namjoon while saying,

--- Dad, please bring the biggest fish in the market along with beef and shrimp. Mom, can you make a big pancake..? Actually, I should have told you all about the menu earlier but this slipped out of my mind while going outside with Jungkook. This boy always gives so much trouble. Anyway, aunty...you are also here..? Please take care of the cooking with mom.

Tae went to Jisoo's room while calling,

--- Jisoo, where are you..?

He didn't give any attention to Jungkook who literally standing in front of the door. Everyone was surprised to see Tae's busy schedule. Jungkook came out of the room and saw Tae saying to Jisoo,

--- Be careful not to say anything extra, okay..? Go with Jimin for a walk in the garden as he is same as your age.

Jisoo glanced suspiciously at Jungkook and looked at Tae before going down with him.