Chapter : 27

Too much have been done with the young omega, while giving importance to Tae's sudden missing out of anger, the amount of neglect towards Jungkook had increased. Everyone understands it today.

No mother can have peace of mind keeping his children outside the house, Hoseok is feeling this now, his heart is crying with regret and guilt while blaming himself thinking, Is there really any need for all this..? What was the need to stay here in this house..? After Tae's departure that day, it could have been better to go back to the village house, he could have spent the rest of his life there with his two children peacefully.
Even though, he did not say anything to anyone but he was crying his heart out while thinking about these things.

Tae didn't open his room's door after the incident. On the other side, Jisoo can't forgive herself for the way she had behaved with Jungkook, even though he was innocent. Today, in the control of anger, if Jungkook does something bad then who will take the responsibility..? A lot of injustice has been done to him, the poor little omega.

Namjoon who was already sick, got sicker because of all this. The failure of not being able to protect his late brother's precious treasure is pressuring his mental health. Tae air of mourning started to blow in the whole house.

Only Jennie and Rose are somewhat normal. Rose went to Jennie and said,

--- Jen, what should we do now..? As everyone is very upset but not doing anything, if something bad happens to my oppa in this situation..?

--- What else can we do..? Even if we want, how will we do something..?

Hearing Jennie's words, Rose thought for a moment and said,

--- Jungkookie oppa needs to be found before any incident happens.

--- But where to look..?

--- Let's go and tell Tae oppa..

Jennie looked at Rose in disbelief and said,

--- What do you think Tae oppa will say..? He will kick us straight off the network, no doubt. Well, Rose, tell me what if oppa really wants to marry you..? What will you do..?