Chapter : 21

While Jungkook was trying to understand Tae's words, the house lane line rang again. Hoseok looked at his son with angry eyes. Jungkook didn't wanted to pick up the phone but he knows Tae won't leave him until he answered the call so he took the phone with trembling hands and picked up the call.

 Jungkook didn't wanted to pick up the phone but he knows Tae won't leave him until he answered the call so he took the phone with trembling hands and picked up the call

Taehyung was standing and watching everything without saying anything. Even if Jungkook is talking on the phone, he isn't giving attention in that, he is looking at Tae who is also looking back at him. It is as if the sky is sleeping before the storm begins.

Jungkook finished speaking in front of everyone, just answering 'Hmm, yeah, okay ' to the other side.

As soon as Jungkook cut the call, Tae's patience broke, he couldn't hold himself any longer as he came downstairs and grabbed Jungkook's hairs in a tight grip without saying anything. Jungkook crouched in pain, his eyes got filled with warm tears but his mouth said nothing.

Namjoon isn't present here, because of some works he went outside of the city but Jin and Hoseok are there along with Jisoo, Rose and others

Seeing Jungkook trembling in pain while holding Tae's hand which firmly held his soft hairs, Hoseok came forward quickly and said,

--- What are you doing, Tae..? Please leave him, son. I am seeing who called.

Taehyung ignored Hoseok's words and pulled Jungkook's hairs more tightly while gritting his teeth with clenched jaw before asking,

--- Who called for you at this much late at night..huh..? Tell me, who called..? Did you go so down that some guy calling you in the middle of the night..? You are whoring around, slu--------

Before Taehyung could finish his words, Jungkook did an impossible thing, he slapped Tae on the cheek with his full force. It was beyond everyone's imagination that Jungkook could ever do such a thing, the boy who is always quite and never speaks loudly just slapped Tae's cheek today. How is this possible..?

Everyone widened their eyes as if they were seeing a ghost. Jin came forward and asked with angry voice,

--- How dare you, Jungkook..? Where did you get the courage of raising your hands on Tae in front of everyone...?