' Prologue '

There once was a young girl who lived with her parents in a small village in a valley. She always loved playing in the woods despite her mother telling her not to since many dangerous animals could hurt her. Her mother only told her to go to the edge of the forest to collect berries and fruits. Now the thing is, she has a name, but no one remembers ever since that day... What day? you may ask. Well, let me tell you. One day she wandered off into the woods like she had done many times that past Summer, but this time it was different. While she was playing in the river, she could hear screams coming from the direction of her village, along with seeing smoke in the distance over the treetops. She tried to run back but her leg got caught under a rock, and the rushing water of the river kept it in place. By the time she got the rock off her leg and was running back out into the clearing, it was too late. Her village had been burned to the ground, her family and comrades missing. 'no...' she breathed out, she fell to her knees, she didn't cry, but she also knew she'd never see her family again. After a few long moments, she realized the fire was spreading to the trees. "No- No!" {I couldn't save my people, But I'll save this forest!} She thought, running towards the river with a bucket, filling it with as much water as she could carry, and pouring it onto the trees, she did this over and over till all the fires were put out, and she then did the same for her village. "The forest is my home. I must. No. I will Protect."