Life's better on Saturn

Warehouse

Eva: Wait no Tima and Andi? Shit this pregnancy is making my daughter soft as fuck.

Zac: Actually not your daughter is bat shit crazy, while Cobi was driving us here I was checking in on them on our home cameras and lemme just say she even had Danni all riled up talking about it's time she indulge in some family activities. Ti's ass was not playing with Madam tonight though so she convinced them to stay at home but I was defiantly sure Andi was gonna convince my baby to come for a minute though.

Madam: Eva darling Imma need you to pay up! I knew Ti wasn't gonna give in to Andi's crazy ass. Gimme my stack so I can spend that shit on my niece!

Eva: Until next time Demon I will get my stack back though. Need to start taking bets on the genders of the babies in any case. 

Jacobi: Wait I wane join this betting pool cause some new crazy shit happens on a daily and I can use some money.

Zac: Nigga you roll in money you don't need anymore.

Madam: You can never have to much anyway lets take care of this package.

The four of them basically just watched as Midnight gave Sabrina an acid bath. After ensuring that the bitch was dead Madam informed Zac, Eva and Jacobi about the fingerprints they found on the note that was left on Fatima's windshield. Since it was super late when Zac and Jacobi got home everyone decided to just go to their rooms that they had in Zac and Fatima's house. Zac decided to make love to his wife all night and he will share the information Madam gave them as soon as Ti woke up the next morning.

Next Morning

Zac woke up to Zariah being cuddled up with him and Micah being cuddled up with Fatima this has become their new norm. Micah was extremely attached to Fatima you could not tell him that she wasn't his biological mom and you couldn't tell her that he wasn't her son. Wherever Zac was Zariah wasn't very far behind. She loved having a father and she loved being told that she looked like him. "One morning I just wane wake up alone in bed with my husband so we could start the morning off with some good loving and amazing head" Fatima said to Zac with a smile on her face before kissing him good morning. "You straight up capping though. If you wake up and the kids aren't in our bed you go to their room to go cuddle with them. You love waking up to all four of us being in close proximity" Zac said knowing that she loved waking up to her babies being this close to her. "Now as for the morning loving and head I can totally take care of that if you would follow me though." he said to her making her laugh. "See this is why Danni and Andi is always walking in on our asses cause we never alone in our bed so you can fuck me endlessly, but it's okay cause I wouldn't trade these faces for anything in the world. I can't wait for this little one to join us making our little family complete" Fatima said while Zac gently kisses her belly. "Babe so Madam says that the fingerprints belongs to an Aaron Carter, she also suggested that shit be handled before he causes trouble regarding you know who. Madam has been tracking his movements and he's been meeting up with a family attorney to try us for custody. He also met up with some guy to make some fake passports for him and little man so I'm thinking he was gonna try some kidnapping shit before going the legal way especially since his ass is running up broke." Zac gave her the information Madam gave them last night. " Zac, there's no fucking way some random guy is gonna come take my fucking kid." Fatima said getting heated. "Baby calm down, they're right here. I will never allow some random ass guy to interfere with our family unit. I got you. I'm gonna get this shit handled. Also Madam said that Angela and Belinda has been tailing you for a few days now. So Imma need you to watch your 6 at all times. we're upping security and for the time being no more driving. I know you like your independence but baby you're using on of the drivers for the time being. The same goes for Danni and Andi. Now I know Zariah and Micah are still too young for Madam's bootcamp but aunt Eva suggested they do a few self defense classes with her and even Madam maybe. I didn't agree to anything yet I told them that I wanted to discuss it all with you first. So whatever you say goes." Zac could see his wife was trying to process everything, she just got up from bed and said "Okay" before disappearing into the bathroom to start her morning routine.