L.O.V.E

Since moving into this house the ladies in the neighborhood have been throwing themselves at me. The way these women came to my doorstep with their welcoming gifts were insane and this shit only made Fatima territorial as fuck. If she could pee on me and mark her territory she absolutely would. Besides arguing about the women throwing themselves at me Ti and I have been doing really well. 

I have been going for therapy on my own to deal with my own traumas of losing the love of my love but also learning to give Fatima space to show me who she is after all these years of not having her in my life. Dr Reid and I often speak about my life with Karen and why I felt the need to even sleep with her in the first place. Even though I was against seeing someone for my problems I have to admit I've never felt lighter before. Sessions with Dr Reid is not only helping me get back to a place where I can win my wife back but it's allowing me to win back my best friend because before I fell inlove with Ti she was my best friend and I want her to be both my wife and my best friend.

With sex being off limits your man has major blue balls and even though Fatima and I  would give one another head every now and then it just wasn't as satisfying as being inside my wife. Yes I call her my wife cause that's what she'll always be. Fatima being sexually frustrated and with these pregnancy hormones was honestly a deadly combo cause the girl almost drove over a lady who stopped while walking her dog to speak to me. 

We've been very consistent when it comes to parenting and letting our kids know that we're a family even if their mom and dad aren't together. The love is still very much there for one another, we try to do as much things together as a family. Even though Fatima and I are working to make our relationship work eventually our main focus is our kids while working on ourselves so we can be the best versions of ourselves for one another.

****

Fatima was now 37 weeks pregnant and I swear she was driving me insane. She was stubborn as fuck and even though I offered to move in with her or have her move in with me she completely refused. I got her a driver to drive her around for safety purposes but she felt like I'm trying to control her. We were doing amazing and making progress until the day she saw me outside the house with Robin.

Robin my neighbor and I have been clicking lately, we usually cross paths while jogging but today I was on Daddy duty because Fatima had a busy day. I got the kids at school and brought them home while pulling up in my driveway Robin stopped me, since the kids were busy on their phones I decided to leave them in the car while I went to go speak to Robin for a bit. Mind you Rob is kinda touchy feely but I didn't mind it cause I would never act on it. I only have one girl on my mind and that's Fatima Taylor.

Robin and  I were talking when she asked me to accompany to a charity event that would have a room filled  potential clients and big business ventures. Without even thinking twice I agreed to be her date but only platonically, she needed eye candy on her arm and I was trying to make more connections. One of the kids must've texted Fatima because she pulled up into the driveway blasting Kill Bill by SZA loudly for both Robin and I to hear her sing ever damn word loudly while having this look on her face and I already knew she's about to be on some shit.

I get the sense that it's a lost cause
I get the sense that you might really love her
The text gon' be evidence, this text is evidence
I tried to ration with you, no murders or crimes of passion, but damn

You was out of reach
You was at the farmer's market with your perfect peach
Now I'm in the basement, planning home invasion
Now you laying face-down, got me singing over a beat...

I might kill my ex, not the best idea
His new girlfriend's next, how'd I get here?
I might kill my ex, I still love him though
Rather be in jail than alone

Fatima gave me one look while going to my car to get the kids out of it and I already knew it was time for Robin to go because if she stayed there any longer she would come up missing. See Fatima really disliked Robin even though I thought she was cool people. I made sure Robin was gone when Fatima closed the door of my car cause I wasn't in the mood for some crazy ass shit to pop off. Andi was all healed up so I know for sure that girl was one call away from a pop up, we know she don't play about Ti. 

Fatima: You couldn't take my kids out the car before talking to your fucking girl friend Zac?

Zac: Yo it's not even like that I didn't know she was gonna talk that long besides they were comfortable and on their phones.

Fatima: Comfortable? My kids had to text me saying you were talking to your hoe while they are waiting for you to take them out of the fucking car.

Zac: She's not my hoe nor my girlfriend I swear you always looking for some shit to bitch about when it comes to Rob.

Fatima: Cool so now I'm bitching. Well I'm gonna take my bitch ass and call it a day. I don't want your bitch around my kids Zac! 

Zac: Wait you not doing Dinner with us tonight?

Fatima: Narh I'm  cool off that I'mma take my bitch ass and bitch eat alone.

Zac: Fatima Taylor today is not the day to fucking try me. You better be at my house with in the next hour and without that damn attitude before I fuck that fucking attitude out of you

She walked away rolling her eyes. I already knew my daughter messaged her mom cause she's devious like that. Her dislike for Robin is almost as much as her mom's dislike for her. Zariah has told Robin multiple times that her daddy has a wife who he loves very much. It was 15 minutes before the kids bedtime and Fatima was yet to make her appearance. When I got to the kid's room I could hear Fatima reading them a bedtime story via facetime. 

As soon as the kids were down I made my way to Fatima's house if she thought I was playing with her earlier she's mistaken cause I'm about to get rid of my fucking blue balls and get rid of her fucking attitude. I didn't even bother to put on any lights as I made my way straight to her room. "Took you long enough" She said as I entered the room and she laid waiting for me completely naked with her beautiful pregnant body. "Oh you are going to wish you came to dinner and did bedtime with me tonight" I growled, "Boy please you are about to wish you weren't speaking to your bitch Zachary" she replied.

That night we fucked getting rid of all our frustrations, shit we fucked away all our unspoken anger towards one another. By the morning we had a full blown love making session making what we wanted from one another pretty clear. I was hers and she was mine and there was no denying it, we were ready to take the leap of being together as one again. Three weeks later Fatima gave birth to the most beautiful baby boy who was her twin and because Micah was never named as my Junior we decide to name our new addition Zachary Luther Taylor Jr.

6 Months later I got to say I do again to my best friend and the love of my life. Our tainted love story turned into a redeeming love story. I get to grow old with the girl I was meant to be with forever, the one who makes me whole and encourages me to be the best version of myself not just for her and the kids but for me too.

******The End*****