At The Door

(Slight spoiler for Station 19 Season 7)

With all this newfound energy from his T shots. Ben felt like a teenager again. The testosterone injections seemed to infuse him with a newfound energy and vigor. Suddenly, he was bounding out of bed in the mornings, ready to tackle whatever challenges lay ahead. At work, he was more focused and alert, able to respond swiftly and decisively to emergencies.

But perhaps the most significant change was in his personal life. With his renewed energy, Ben found himself fully present for his family in a way he hadn't been in years. He was playing basketball with his sons in the backyard, chasing his daughter around the house, and even finding time for date nights with his wife. 

Despite the positive changes in his life, Ben hadn't been entirely forthright with his wife, Miranda, about the testosterone shots. But being a doctor herself, had a keen eye for subtle changes in people's health and behavior. Despite Ben's attempts to keep his testosterone shots a secret, Miranda couldn't help but notice the significant shift in her husband's demeanor.

Especially Ben's newfound energy in the bedroom. He was ready for round after round. No matter the hour. And still was bounding with energy afterwards. Making her remark about his 'push ups on her and surprising need for more pushups later'. She wasn't totally sure what gotten into her husband but she knew something was up with him. And she had to figure out what before that man literally blows her back out along with the rest of her joints. 

At first, Miranda was delighted by Ben's increased libido. She welcomed the passion and excitement he brought to their intimate moments. But as time went on, she began to feel overwhelmed. Ben's newfound vigor was sometimes too much for her to handle, leaving her feeling sore and exhausted.

Ben tiptoed into the bedroom, a mischievous grin spreading across his face as he spotted Miranda resting in bed. The sunlight streamed in through the window, casting a warm glow over the room. Tuck was out with his friends, and Pru was peacefully napping in her room.

Approaching the bed, Ben leaned down and whispered, "Hey there, sleepyhead."

Miranda stirred, a smile dancing across her lips as she opened her eyes to meet his gaze. "Hey, you," she murmured, her voice laced with affection. She had hoped maybe she would finally be able to get some rest. 

With a playful glint in his eyes, Ben climbed onto the bed beside her, causing the mattress to dip slightly under his weight. 

"Any plans for this afternoon?" Ben asked, his voice low and suggestive.

Miranda sighed softly "Well, I was thinking of taking a nap....But based on that look you have different plans."

 "Well, it's quiet around here with Tuck out and Pru napping. I was thinking we could take advantage of the moment."

Miranda chuckled, knowing exactly what Ben was suggesting. "Are you sure Pru won't wake up?"

Ben shook his head confidently. "She's out like a light. And Tuck won't be back for a while. It's just you and me, babe."

"Benjamin Warren, you're an addict. Please" she scolded, though there was a hint of laughter in her voice.

Ben grinned unabashedly, his eyes twinkling with mischief. "Guilty as charged," he replied, his tone unapologetic as he leaned in to capture her lips in a tender kiss

"What's gotten into you?" she asked

Ben chuckled, his fingers gently tracing circles on her arm. "I don't know," he admitted with a playful shrug. "I just can't seem to get enough of you lately."

"As much as I love you and love all the fun, Benjamin, please. I am a surgeon and I need my legs to work so I can work. Can't have them giving out on me mid-operation."