CH - 20

The surrounding became quiet.

Chen immediately got off of him and stood up straight.

"Go to sleep, you're drunk."

If he could only know how much panic there was in his voice right now. Chen looked at him, a look of disbelief on his face. Just as he was about to turn around and leave the room, an arm pulled him down onto the bed.

"I'm not drunk at all. I'm more sober now than ever."

Dunk climbed up completely and looked down. He looked extremely arrogant, but not at all like a hunter looking at his prey, even though he was trying to look that way.

"Look at me, Chen. Do you want to see me like this, obeying you no matter what you do? You've always tried to do that."

Chen frowned. Dunk when drunk is too different from normal. He became bolder, and he knew that the words he had just said were completely controlled by alcohol.

In an effort to push him off of him without hurting him, he was pressed firmly onto the bed. An unexpected strength that makes him even surprised that he doesn't know when he got that strength.

"You really don't want to have sex with me? It's been so long, you haven't touched me..."

He realized that Dunk was crying. And he knew Dunk was not the type to cry easily.

"Please, is that okay? I can't take it anymore, it's so suffocating."

His voice grew smaller. Chen growled softly in his throat, one hand flipped him onto the bed and climbed on top. Speaking of strength, Dunk has never been his opponent.

"Do you know what you're doing? When you wake up tomorrow morning, you'll regret it."

Dunk stroked his lips and replied gently.

"Never regretted it."

As soon as he finished speaking, he pressed his lips to those red lips. He could feel the alcohol still lingering on his lips. His tongue slid into the warm mouth, scraped across porcelain white teeth, and then entwined with his tongue.

This was the kiss he had been looking forward to for so long, not just touching lips like they usually did every day.

The kiss was intense, burning, just like the desire inside him now.

He wants to possess him.

His hand fumbled down to the button of his shirt that he had just undone. The damn button didn't listen to him at this time, no matter how I undid it, it wouldn't come off. Chen used his strength to tear the shirt, making the sound of buttons falling to the floor. He knew this was his favorite shirt, but he didn't have time to pay attention to that.

Lips left his mouth and slid down his white neck. It's been a long time since this delicate neck had any hickeys, so he didn't hesitate to give it a few dark purple and red bite marks. Gently stick out his tongue and lick the bite marks that have just formed, he must have been pleased to hear him moan softly.

He dragged his tongue to his chest, teasing the two spots in front of his chest, causing them to become excited and stiff. Dunk jumped slightly when he bit down on it, then used his tongue to bite again.

With a click, his belt was unfastened, along with his pants being taken off. The tent standing up in his boxers told him that Dunk was crazy horny.

He didn't know whether Dunk's excitement came from the alcohol in his body, or from himself. But he didn't care too much about that, he needed to satisfy him first