CH - 23

In the middle of the night, Chen woke up, went to the living room to take down the bottle of wine on the shelf.

Cabernet Sauvignon, the best wine in the world today, is always very sought after, even among the elite. He doesn't know how Dunk gets it, but he doesn't care much about it.

The spicy liquid that smelled of alcohol entered his throat, then down to his stomach. The feeling of lightheadedness brought by alcohol made him quite happy. No lake is good wine.

Chen has never been an alcoholic, and his hobby is certainly not drinking at night, after having just experienced a fierce cloud. He only drinks when he has the opportunity, usually at bars and pubs that he used to visit before.

But alcohol is now a perfect excuse for him, to cover up what he feels uneasy about.

Because apart from the alcohol, he had no more reasonable explanation for how he heard Dunk called his name in recent days - the days the two had sex recently, and no longer Joong.

He's probably going crazy.

He must have tried to get drunk, but the sad thing is, he has never been drunk, because of his high drinking capacity. He smiled faintly, why the same body, but Joong could collapse after a few cups, but he, no matter how hard he tried, was still awake like a flute.

He never felt that he wanted to be Joong as he is now, so that he could forget this obnoxious reality.

Returning to the room, Dunk was still asleep. His delicate face was so peaceful. The pure white blanket covers half of his body, revealing only the upper part with a series of different purple stains..

He gritted his teeth, looking at those bruises, frowning slightly in pain.

It's funny, it must have caused by me, and then he stood here pity for the actions he did.

Those traces, partly due to his violent nature, cannot be changed no matter how hard he tries, partly because Dunk's request tells him to do so.

It seems that he enjoys being beaten like that when he is in bed.

He didn't know why he suddenly changed like that, when he. He was very afraid of his beatings. But he guessed that if he asked, he wouldn't answer, did he?

"Um... Chen..."

He heard him speak softly in his dream. Right, wine. He needs more wine, so he can think it's just his misunderstanding.

There's never been a story about Dunk calling his name with such a sweet nasal voice.

Because he knows, in his heart, he is always the biggest nightmare.

Gently caressing his soft cheeks, he whispered.

"Sorry, I can't give you what you need."

Winter break, calling it long is not too long, just in the blink of an eye. Dunk began preparing his homework for the next morning, he didn't want to be reprimanded on the first day after his vacation, even though he knew he would never be.

Glancing at Chen, he was still paying attention to his laptop, more precisely Joong's, which he thought he didn't study at all. He sighed.

"Don't you think you should read a little bit about books?"

Chen turned his gaze to him, his voice indifferent.

"Study is not something I have to do."

"So you should give back to Joong's body?"

His words like nothing made Chen stop all the things he was doing again.