CH - 21

Winter is the right season to sleep in, and of course, so is Dunk. He slept until noon the next day, when he woke up he felt extremely comfortable. It's been a long time since he slept for such a long time.

His lower body ached in pain as he tried to move. This made him remember everything that happened last night. There was some white fluid flowing down his thighs, this sticky feeling made him uncomfortable. Dunk exhaled, went into the bathroom, ran water down his body, used his fingers to take out the thing still inside him with difficulty, and began to clean himself.

When he got to the kitchen, he saw Chen sitting at the dining table, with a bag of groceries in front of him. His expression coldly looked at him like a good morning.

"I don't know how to cook, so I have to order food from outside. I can't let myself go hungry when you keep lying in bed and refusing to get up."

Then he glanced down at the chair opposite, signaling him to sit down. Dunk also very naturally pulled out a chair to sit, then opened his food bag and started eating his breakfast Or lunch, whatever.

Chen watched him, frowning when he saw him acting like nothing happened last night, although he was sure that he remembered, based on the fact that he didn't kiss him good morning like usual.

Damn it, you always make him crazy, one way or another.

"Let's get rid of that innocent expression of yours, it looks so nauseating."

Dunk put a spoonful of food in his mouth and responded, neither cold nor hot.

"So what expression do you want me to show? Complain like a good boy has just been raped?"

This opposing attitude of his made my blood boil. Since when did you have such a challenging tone towards him?

"You don't have to threaten me or beat me like before to make me listen to you. I know you can't bear it."

He saw the curl at the corner of his mouth, extremely annoying. His face was not suitable for that kind of expression.

"Since when do you know Dunk ?" His voice was cold.

Having finished the meal, Dunk pulled out a dry piece of paper and wiped his mouth, smiling because his empty stomach had been filled after more than ten hours of deep sleep.

"Right from the start."

Chen's frown became even clearer when he heard his answer.

"What?"

"I knew you weren't Joong from the beginning, when you hit the seniors at the bar. Joong couldn't have done those things, and he wasn't strong enough to use his fists on them." Dunk still looked extremely calm, and that made Chen uncomfortable.

So you were pretending the whole time you were with him? Even when you know everything thoroughly, you still don't expose it?

What did Dunk do that for?

"Actually, that's just an initial guess, I'm not completely sure. But Joong's habits and interests suddenly changed, which makes me sure that the person next to me is not him." . Chen, you shouldn't get into film school, because you're such a bad actor."

Dunk put his hands on the table, making a teasing look on his face.

"So what?"

Right, what's next? Their relationship will return to the way it was. Dunk will continue to hate him, but he can't make you remember him the same way anymore.