CH - 22

Pond entered the restaurant. Scent of broth. The aroma broke into his nasal cavity. Even though I have eaten, my stomach is always hungry. The feeling of hunger came again, he quickly walked over to the table in the corner of the room.

Dunk is slowly dropping things into the pot. The smoke rose up, then went straight to the hood above. The weather is cold like this, a pot of floors is very reasonable.

"It's rare that you take the initiative to ask me to eat."

Pond said as he took off his jacket and signaled, the waiter wanted to call for water.

"I just miss you." Dunk shrugged, his hand continuing to dip the meat into the broth.

Pond made a nauseous appearance, and also began to move his chopsticks. The two of them ate and talked, time passed very quickly.

Pond noticed that, during the meal, most of it was what he said, and Dunk just heard, unlike - he every day. Normally, his best friend will kick a few more sentences, and then the two of them will have a few small mouth fights. But today, Dunk was absolutely silent, only speaking when he asked.

"How are you?" In the end, he couldn't help but say.

Dunk put the piece of meat in his mouth after dipping it with chili sauce. "What is it?"

"You know what I'm asking."

"Maybe you don't believe it, but I don't do it. Eat it,  it will get cold."

Of course Pond won't believe it. How long has he been with Dunk? A small change of expression he will also notice.

"Arguing with your boyfriend?"

Dunk stopped his drinking water for a few seconds, and then as if nothing happened and put down the tea cup.

"No, he's fine. We're fine."

Not letting Pond speak, Dunk continued.

"I can ask you, since when did you know?"

Dunk's bald look made him a little uncomfortable. Pond's voice was sharp, in response.

"Speak clearly."

"Really, Pond, your play game I've been reading since we were still in love. You acted well, but it didn't get through my eyes." Dunk rested his elbows on the table, smiling at him. "Tell me, when do you know the person next to me is not Joong?"

This question of Dunk surprised Pond a bit. He probably didn't think he would ask him this question. Looking at his expression, he knew he was serious.

Pond thought for a moment, not knowing what to say. Anyway, he doesn't. You can lie through Dunk's face. His ex-boyfriend is very observant.

"Why, I've known for a long time, can you say that you haven't fallen in love yet?"

He leaned back and posted back, saying. Feeling that his chest was lighter when he finally could say what he was hiding.

"I'm not surprised, with your personality." Dunk laughed. "So you also know that my current lover is not Joong, right?" -

"Yeah, I know."

"Why don't you tell me?"

"How do you want me to tell you? It's the person you love now the one you hate the most? Dunk, you don't know how happy your face is, every time you're together."