Chapter 26

Hades's second year came to a close far faster than his first and Third year started far too fast for his liking too. They needed a name for their country and decided to just call it the Magical World. Almost twenty Thousand Wizards were now citizens of the Magical World. The Government is now stable enough to position the ICW with the secret help of other Nations. It was difficult to hide their existence now as spies were starting to trickle in. The Primary school was now up and running with a bunch of new kids walking through its gates.

Orphans and Abused kids were now coming from around the world. It was quickly becoming obvious that they needed a secondary school for older kids. Cole and Jace took charge of the building in an instant, with the help of the Gringotts warding team.

Hogwarts was shut down during the summer as the three government investigators found many things wrong with the wards and education of students. They would be all ready with a whole new staff team and Headmaster starting on Hades's thrid year. Dumbledore was regretfully not kicked out but took up his old position of a Transfiguration teacher. They would have seven tears for each subject now. Each one for each ear. The teacher would also stick with the same year for the full seven years. It would give everyone a better bond and understanding of students. When the students may need help or not. It would also open up more students to come to Hogwarts.

Hades knew by the time of his fifth year, he'd be starting school in his own nation. The one he and Jace started. The twins had started a prank shop in the growing town by the orphanage and primary school. A perfect place to start such a shop. Hades may have supplied them the loan but he would never tell. Everything was coming along nicely. Only a few more years and Hades would leave Britain behind.

Newt Scammander sat in his unused office in his home. Tina was sitting down on the two chars across from the squeaky clean desk. In the other chair was an unknown man. Well not really unknown. He'd heard what the man's been up to in the Wiznot and Hogwarts. He was secretly pleased with all the laws and revisions this man was single handedly driving his way through. It was remarkable from what his grandson had to say about it.

"Lord Slytherin." Newt started vaguely distasteful at such pompuse formalities but the Lords always like them.

Lord Slytherin gave a turn of the lips, "Reagent Slytherin, Lord Scamander. For now we can cut the formalities if it would suit you better."

Newt glanced at his long lasting wife and the true boss in the family. He saw her narrow those salamander-like eyes as she thought over their guest, "I see no reason to have them." Newt said slowly, "What brings you here today?"

"I hear you need land to start up a magical creature reserve. I have the land. A large chunk of land."

Newt felt his own hackles rise. The man was leaving something out, "How much land?"

"Nearly sixteen hundred square kilometers."

Tina frowned as Newt gapped, "What's that in the American system?"

"About a thousand square miles." Slytherin answered.

Now both were gapping and Newt already wanted to say yes but he couldn't fathom how this man could get that much land and then give it to him for a reserve, "How did you get this much land? It's certainly not in Britain."

Regent Slytherin sat back a moment thinking, "What I have to say is still a heavily guarded secret but it's getting out so I see no point in trying to step around the question. My nephew and I were creating a school and Orphanage in the middle of Muggle Lundon under heavy wards and charms. We found and were using an ancient Object with infused magic by a Goddess. When we started tapping into the power, we created a magical plain that now encompassed the earth. No Creature, human and non, were in the world before us. That was two years ago."

Newt sucked in a harsh breath, thinking of all the possibilities this would have held for the man and any person he had been working with at the time.

"Now we have a working government, Villages turning to small Cities. We have an Orphanage and a Primary School that doubles as a Low Level Wizarding Academy. We started to work on High leveling Wizarding Academies. All those buildings are in what is now being labeled as the Education Territory. Your Riserve would be surrounding it and a larger Village that will cater to the children. No full time homes will be there but the business people's upper apartments. Those that live in the reserve area will be signing a magical contract."

It was all too good to be true. Newt looked at Tina feeling overwhelmed and lost.

"What about squibs? And Wizards that marry Non-Magi?" Tina cut in thinking over her own sister.

Slytherin frowned, "We want only magicals but if they're already married or willing to sign a marriage contract, I see no point in excluding them. We didn't create this place for pureblood supremacy." He gave them both a long look, "After the muggle's own wars, what do you think they could do to us? We would be at their mercy. I want a safe place for magic. All magic. We should not be restricting our Mother's gifts. She's already fading from this land but all's not lost yet." Slythiern stood, "I see you need to think about this." He held out his hand, "Should you wish to see the land before agreement, we can always arrange that."

Newt stood taking the hand, "That would be beneficial. Do you have any Creature in mind to integrate first?"

Sirius felt the grass for the first time in years and wept. Canine whines leaving his throat as he sinks down to smell the green grass. It was heavenly. He had to get to Gringotts, but Harry. His mind and heart warred with each other before something pushed him to go to Gringotts first. Harry would be alright for now. It wasn't Hogwarts time yet. He had time. Taking off in a slow loup, Sirius had his goal.

Albus watches from a teacher's chair at the end of the Table as the new first years trailed in looking on in wonder. It set Albus on edge as he saw a half breed sat in his chair. A Goblin half breed no less. It was demeaning to his what he was. He was the hero of Britain. The greatest Wizard in the world! Looking back at the children, he spotted a young boy out of the mess of them.

He was short and small by an average size. It wasn't anything about what the brat looked like that caught his eye. It was the crescent moon and two stars to the two stars to the right of the moon. The second being the bigger of the two. He'd only ever seen that symbols once before. On the arm of Hades Riddle. This was the first person that had the same symbol that Hades sported. There had been many lions, ravens and other creatures over the years but there had been only Hades before.

"Matthew Nike Mors!" Minerva called out and that boy walked up. He had his head high and steps sure but his eyes flicked to everyone and everything. Albus had to hold in his grin. This was a boy that was pray most times.

The hat took its time figuring out where the boy would be to go, shouting out, "Slytherin!" By the end of six minutes. The boy took off the hat and walked confidently over to sit with Hades. Just as Albus predicted. The name didn't match with Hades's full name but from the small interactions Albus watched, the two were brothers of sorts. Maybe he could play this right and he'd have his power back. All he needed was a few good placed complaints.