Chapter 1(Rewritten)

The world of Undertale is really huge, it contains massive amounts of different beings and sometimes quite interesting monsters, humans, gods or Anti-Gods battling or planning on each other for supremacy. Faker is part of this last category, he is the born from the Concept of "DECEPTION", his whole existence defines his concept at the highest degrees. Other concepts remain and lurk around, hidden in the least probable people or things. After his misadventure in KingTale and The Multiverse, Sera/Siceles has now reached what he could tell to be the peak of his existence of freedom of acts and thought but nothing goes as planned and end up making him do what he hate once again, killing. He broke free from his memory alterations after getting corrupted by a being whose origin is unknown. Free from his Illusion and fake life, he only wants to act like he wants out of problems. Unfortunately not everyone agrees, he is attacked on 2 fronts, His own trauma and grief and the new entities wanting to get rid of him, he will have to wield his weapon once again.

The Eden faction, A faction gathered around the cult of the Great Eden tree, trying to spread Love, Justice and security. They saw his existence under no control nor authorities, They consider him as a threat but also a potential ally until the incident of Shining blood spilled around the tree, it was an insult and a provocation to Xerces the First son of the tree and Owner of the Concept of "Faith". He was now in a temple where he was sitting on a throne and closing his eyes, he was leaning on his right, head on his hand holding it up, he is a light form being with golden shining tattoos across the body, a toga in golden strings to stand his rank but it is something he hated to wear, he has short blond hair acting like a crown on his head but with a lot of humility, he looks physical weak but he could stand his ground against Faker and his abilities are only known of Faker as he already pushed him to his extreme limit but let him live as his growth wasn't finish, he has golden eyes and he has the manner of a king with the heart of a father to his followers, His soldier are the Espada of Faith composed of different species of Monster who got blessings from Xerces or the tree to stand against the Gods who perpetually put it in danger. After the incident of Shining blood, Xerces was furious to know about it not even considering his own troops weakness, he saw there, a declaration of war. He stood straight on his seat frowning and his rage could be fill as his golden color went reddish. In front of The highest of his children, he lost his cool.

Xerces: HOW THIS LITTLE F0CKER DARE TO KILL MY PRECIOUS AND GLORIOUS FOLLOWERS AND CHILDREN?

Xerces squeezed his fist and also his throne elbow pads breaking it while it was specially made to hold him back, he looked at everyone and his hands to stop and grab his forehead.

Xerces: I am sorry, I think this is just. . . It gave me a reminder of some trauma I lived, I lost too much, I got deceived way too badly.

A captain named Veres stood up and approached the throne to then bow on a knee, head down by respect then raised his head, he wore a white and blue sapphire paladin armor, a sword inlaid with blue Sapphires and his helmet hid his face, he is known for never failing a mission and no one but Xerces know what he looks like under his helmet and when he discovered that he was even more impressed, his voice was quite forced but tried to hide something, something they all thought to find but never dared to.

Veres: Stay calm my liege, We are your Strength and pride and we can't loose you 2 times. Lend me, if it doesn't make you mad, a soldiers and your blessings.

He touched his sword.

Veres: Nothing could possibly fail.

Xerces smiled a bit as it reassured him, putting his hand down to the elbow pad.

Xerces: Don't worry about me. I've survived worse but I don't want to send more of my children die. . . . I need to know what he is able of first, then I will decide if I have to act myself or let you kill him. Saddening to see how bad it turned out.