chapter 22: The Blue Phoenix

Back in the battleground, Clectos was now alone against Gerok who managed to kill him but he came back through his phoenix form but it wasn't enough and he got killed again, this time he rejuvenated through an explosion in which Gerok got caught. Hessis and Calego heard the explosion and went to see the damages, it was really bad for Gerok who got hit completely in the explosion burning him badly and Clectos wasn't injured anymore, they both rushed to help Gerok.

Clectos(Cyan Phoenix): Isn't this anticlimactic? You are the one suffering now when you were so confident in winning.

Gerok: Shut up!. . . . I am not dead yet.

Clectos spotted the other coming to help him and tried to balance the fight a bit more. He attempted to cut down Gerok's head but he got distracted by a gun shot almost hitting his head, he went back and looked at Hessis who was camping now and Calego came full speed toward.

Clectos: You have some good pets following you.

Gerok smiled, he stood up and jumped backward, Clectos understood instantly and used an elemental shield, Calego threw a ray of fire devouring Clectos but when he stopped it, Clectos wasn't even scratched, Hessis shot again and he parried with his blade. Gerok summoned some blasters and shot in his direction, Clectos teleported away and prepared 4 circles in the sky.

Clectos: By the way Calego, I don't regret an instant about having killed your brother after what you became now.

Calego looked at him confused, he tried to remember anything that could lead to someone called brother but nothing went in his mind, he was stunned and couldn't think nor act about anything else.

Gerok: CALEGO WAKE UP!

Clectos shot a fire ray from his sword but Gerok interposed himself with a blaster cracking slowly.

Clectos: You can't win just give up already.

Hessis received her sniper no more overheating and she aimed at Clectos but he spotted her before she had the time to, he teleported above her.

Clectos: This is for Demet.

Hessis: WHAT!?

He activated a circle of judgement above him.

Clectos: Earth judgement, Sacrificial altar.

Gerok was now starting to get tired and Calego was always thinking.

Gerok: CALEGO, CALEGO, WAKE THE HELL UP.

Calego: BROTHER.DEAD?BROTHER.WHO? BROTHER.KILLED?BROTHER.WHEN?

Calego's flames calmed down under the effect of sadness, Gerok was surprised that it could happen but he also looked at Hessis. She was now on an altar attached and unable to escape with a giant rock spike ready to pierce her heart.

Gerok: CALEGO, GO HELP HER!

Gerok tried to teleport but couldn't.

Clectos: Don't even try to prevent it, the instant you let me say the spell name, she was fated to die.

Calego remembered his AU, he remembered, his Sans. They were in Nymphtale, an AU composed of natural disasters class monsters. In this world humans underwent severe loss during the war but somehow managed to trap them underground thanks to a lot of their friends, brother, father sacrifices. Sans and Papyrus(Calego) are Fire nymphs able to control fire like the extension of their body. One day, Sans was in Snowdin and met someone he had never met before.

Sans: Hey!Bud.

???: Are you the nymphs that destroyed earth a long time ago?

Sans: Are.we.that.popular?