chapter 50

Betty was swimming in her dream, she was born in a laboratory but with the shape of a women, she got the emotion but overwhelmed by a destructive will and chaotic nature, she couldn't ever live but as a weapon of Death. But this day, for once, she isn't a tool, smiling and appreciating every single bit of this visit, she first aimed for a jewelry shop, looking around her to see if anyone found her suspect in anyways then her nature would violently show up, but no one cared and just lived their life. She stared, while leaning on the showcase, at the beautiful gems and precious stones, diamond, emerald, sapphire inlaid in necklaces, rings, watches, bracelets, she continued to look at them from outside the shop and the seller looked at her, he felt nothing special while staring beside an eternal void with no memories nor personality.

???: When will I be able to find the one client. . . .

Betty finished to dream about it and had 2 ideas to get what she wanted, stealing or paying but she can't afford these even tho no prices are shown. She stood back up and crossed her arms sulking.

Betty(to herself): Well, normally you have a man who would buy these for you. . . .

She looked around and then saw that the hall started to get emptier, she decided to wait until something could happen, remembering about Omni and Eralis certainly searching for her she smiled maliciously at how to make them broke. The Seller started to get bored over this day, generally he finds at least one person that he wants to give out his pieces but today isn't his day. He continues to stay patient.

???:. . . . All I ask you is to show up.

Betty saw that the affluence was getting even bigger and that it would soon be complicated to walk around, she entered in the shop in a hurry and closed the door behind her.

Betty: People in groups are scary. I am sure we already told me about someone disappearing in a crowd movement.

The Seller looked at her and leaned on his arm on the counter, he had a neutral expression and his black feather could only increase his dead face. Betty turned around to see that she was in and the only one inside with all, she looked around and saw even more pieces she could see from the outside, she started walking around.

???: Hello. Do you need help?

Betty froze and looked at the crow leaning his head on his arms at the counter, she was confused and filled with stereotypes.

Betty: I couldn't see but I think I wouldn't feel any guilt about stealing to a stealer.

The Crow rolled his eyes and started ignoring her. Betty saw that and exhaled in depreciation.

Betty: Am I not supposed to be the client served by the workers? You asked me if I wanted help.

The crow took a bit of interest at her and stood from his seat, Betty saw that he was way taller than he looked like around 7 feet tall, he took a phone on the counter while going around and joined Betty.

Betty: Tall!

The Seller ignored that detail and opened something on his phone, he started scrolling a bit until he reached the part that interested him, outside some people got interested in the tall raven selling jewelry as a funny mix.

???: Well, first of all I must grade you as a living being. Just some personality oriented questions, Ok. I will decide if I keep you in or out after.

Betty nodded but quickly understood that she won't be able to answer like a regular living being could do.

???:. . . . First question, What color does the red make you think about?

Betty thought and got an instant answer.