chapter 17: Godverse Threat

After having found in a flash his own skill, Freca overheated and fell unconscious. Uris helped him with ice melting really fast and even evaporating in huge clouds of smoke.

Uris(to himself):. . . . . I guess I did worst my first time.

Uris remembered how he managed to scale his Ice age to whatever he wanted as the last time he used it, he almost froze his entire world and against his will the other, worlds(AU) around met a new Ice Age. Freca was waking up and stood up, the view blurry and with headaches.

Freca: Ok. . . . Ok I have to use it as a last resort or I would die in a life threatening situation.

Uris applauded and Freca was happy.

Uris: I am surprised of such piercing power tho. And how didn't it make any noises?

Freca: I don't know. Maybe a physic law I didn't learnt about.

Uris went to help Freca walk as he wasn't physically able to see straight anymore, he went to the medical sector and Freca got healed up completely. After that Uris helped Freca to improve his skill by using different level of strength for different results, and he also brought him to Hotland so he could increase his heat resistant to the limits offered by the earth he trained meditating near lava or with hot bath for 2 years and he is now someone that could put Uris in danger in a one on one.

Outside their AU a lot is happening, with the conflict between King Omniverse and 20R, every AU's are a battleground for them to conquer or destroy if needed or wanted. 20R was looking around in the Godverse for new minions, he spotted an AU with viking like monsters, they talked an unknown language that sounded battle to 20R's ears.

20R: Look at these weaklings being happy in my own world.

He received a call from King Godverse who was kind of pissed to have to take care of the shit he provoked here and there.

Koavire: I swear to God, if you are thinking about wreaking havoc at least an instant, I WILL-

He cut the call

20R: Sheesh, since when were friends like that to call me in the middle of my work.

Koavire spammed him with call until he was pissed off and accepted to end this torture.

Koavire: IF YOU DARE CUT ME ONE LAST-

20R: SINCE WHEN I HAVE TO LISTEN TO YOU? ARE YOU DUMB OR HALF DEAF?

Koavire:. . . . . . You know what, I thought you I we were getting closer as we fought against one another but you seem to be reluctant to this so ok, next time I see you, I will blast your whole body across Godverse.

20R: Whatever, try again.

He cut the call and focused on the AU, he was smiling sadistically and flies in direction of the AU. He was, now, flying over their Snowdin and he spotted a Papyrus with 2 giant war axe in his back, he teleported behind him.

20R: Bow or die!

Papyrus was speaking an unknown language to 20R who felt mocked.

20R: Speak clearly, you retarded monkey.

Papyrus felt the anger of his attacker and took out his axe, unfortunately his head went flying before he could do anything, 20R cut it before he even noticed his head was out.

20R: I will just erase this place. . . . Oh! Maybe?

He looked behind and saw an enraged Sans with a lighting hammer, he aimed with the hammer at 20R and shot lighting bolts which 20R avoided without even trying, he deflected one and threw a single cluster bone negating Sans' lighting bolts and when it collided with the hammer it almost shattered and he preferred throwing it away. He took out a dagger and teleported in front of 20R who was smiling.