Chapter 2(Rewritten)

In Staffverse, This Multiverse where unspeakable things but also miracle happened to people, reconciliation, division, happy ending. . . . . Things started to move. They got informed by Jack that someone had appeared out of any administration and attacked the Eden faction's soldiers, Jack knew him and told them to play it slick or die. Staff!404 was in the Empty Alphatale in which they constructed in an instant a castle, a base for them, formed in an urgent state. There were Staff! Omnipotent, Alpha!Betty, Alpha!Sans, the members of Alphatale and some other outsiders joining in, forced or not. 404 invited everyone in a castle he made for that, it was blue and grey with some taint of cyan, they were sitting in around a table like in a meeting and they were looking at each other and smiling to see fresh faces.

404: We don't have time for whatever you would want to do here. Jack. . .  . someone I know way too well warned me about a real nuclear warhead who already got in conflict with the Eden faction.

404 crossed his arm and leaned on his seat to look at the ceiling.

404: I don't think it's Faker, even tho it could be him. He wouldn't let anyone know where he is and I don't think anyone sane enough would complain about him.

Omni: What do you think then?

404 looked at him extended his hand to move it, form a circle in the air and make appear something that shows a human like monster with golden pupils floating in empty eyes, he had a halo acting like a crown and a cape covering his whole body.

404: He is supposed to look like that after what Jack said, but it would have changed as it was so much time in the past.

Omni tried to memorize his face, he then took out his book and started drawing him quickly to finish in an instant and break the pencil. 404 saw that and felt his pain. Betty was already getting bored and slammed the table to stand up and point the hologram.

Betty: We just have to kill him then? I will love tasting his prideful soul.

404 glared at her.

404: Are you stupid or crazy? Even Jack can't underestimate him

Betty sat back on her seat and glared at him.

Betty: Who is that Jack? If he is afraid he must be a joke.

404 sighed and nodded.

404: Ok whatever. When you will get beheaded by me or him you will maybe understand.

Betty rolled her eyes leaned nonchalantly on her seat arm crossed.

Omni finished memorizing the monster William projected.

Omni: Ok, I have it. By the way, did Koavire or King acknowledge his existence? Maybe he did in secret, as this manipulator could do whatever for power and spectacle.

404 shook his head and received another message from Jack, Omni went silent and 404 read it.

404: Apparently it's also chaos there. So I think he is either trying to destroy his effort for entertainment or he is also surprised by his existence and try to fix it on his side.

Omni took in his book.

Omni: How do we do that?

404:. . . . Ideas?

Omni: The most logical choice would be-

Error was glitching impatiently next to Omni and tapped faster and faster on the table. 404 noticed it at first but he didn't really gave it any importance but now it's getting faster and he was starting to dig a hole in the table.

404:. . . . Error?

Error: I agree with Betty.

He tapped the table harder and almost fend it in the middle.