chapter 21: Omniverse Hero

Koavire stood up and went walking in his hall, he was with Hope and they headed to their cave, they went down the stairs silently and then entered a cell.

Koavire: Do you think it represents enough supremacy upon these paw?

Hope: I guess. . . I am not really in that royalty thingy and I don't understand anything.

Koavire smiled.

Koavire: That's simple, my words are the truth and that's all.

Hope sighed.

Hope: I said it was way too complex for me, how could you do against someone stronger than you like Faker?

Koavire: I wouldn't assume that with as much arrogance, I am confident not suicidal.

Hope rolled his eyes.

Hope: Whatever, why did we go here? I don't think it's just to look at our cells.

Koavire expression went to a serious one.

Koavire: Do you think I am doing bad? I am not doing something I shouldn't? I am losing something slowly?

Hope: Your words are the truth after all.

Koavire smiled.

Koavire: Dumbass, whatever it was just to remind me that but I guess I am the King here.

Hope nodded and looked at yellow particles coming from a corner, he just ignored it.

Hope: I am gonna head to my AU if you want anything just call me you know.

Koavire: Ok, Ok, say hello to Chara for me if you ever encounter her.

Hope: I will try to not get my head chopped and then I will maybe remember.

Koavire: Keep your ideas straight and your head on your shoulders.

Hope teleported away.

Koavire(to himself): I am a bit sad about losing Uris. He was useful until he tried to think above his ground.

In the void Uris was looking at the ceiling and slowly dying, his whole body Shattering once again.

Uris: I. . . . CAN'T DIE. . . . I CAN'T DIE. . . . I CAN'T FOCKING DIE!

He held on to his soul.

Uris: I SAID IT. FATE OR WHATEVER, YOU PROMISED ME THIS.

He tried to grab on to the light he saw in front of him.

Uris: YOU PROMISED ME TO FIND MY FRIEND BACK. . . . AND TO KILL HIM!

No one answered, the whole place is silent and he is all alone, Freca was dead not too far from him.

Uris: YOU PROMISE ME TO BRING MY FRIEND BACK TO MY HOME. . . . YOU PROMISED IT WITH YOU OWN WORD. . . YOUR OWN SIGNS. . . . DID YOU LIE TO ME TOO?

Nothing was happening as he was talking to someone to wait for an answer.

Uris: IT'S, IT'S LIKE THAT? ALL YOU HAVE V TO SAY?

He was speaking alone but felt like something could happen.

Uris: YOU ARE ALL LIARS, ALL MANIPULATORS WITHOUT ANY OUNCE OF PITY NOR TRUTH IN YOUR WORDS!

Nothing was happening but he felt that someone or something was looking at him.

Uris: YOU. . . YOU LIKE THIS VIEW? YOU LIKE WHAT YOU LED US TO? YOU LIKE IT? IS THAT SHIT YOU CALL "ORDER"? IS THIS YOU WHO MADE THIS PLACE HELL OR PARADISE?

Something was resonating slowly.

Uris: ALL YOU BROUGHT WAS DESTRUCTION AND CHAOS, YOU DONT EVEN WORTH YOUR N-