chapter 24: Pursuers

Veres finished reading the book with some data related to their target, Milta and Absel joined him to read the reports.

Veres: From a certain Ms.Astral, maybe one of our victims here.

Absel: What does it say?

Milta: I guess he must be dangerous.

Veres: You don't know how much he "could" be.

Milta: What do you mean?

Veres: In some reports we have proof that even in his own Multiverse, he couldn't be the strongest, that already pushes our hope lower, then in some other it says that he destroyed realities but without any clear proof as much as we went here we didn't see any destroyed structures, right?

They both shook their heads.

Milta: Then these reports may lie on some points but let's say he could really destroy Realities at will, he was able to kill thousands of us in an instant but how could he be able of that without even struggling?

Absel: Let's try to play as him, if you know what I mean. I am a Reality destroyer in a vast world first thing what will I search for?

Milta/Veres: For fun?

Milta: Money, family, fame, women?

Veres: Respect, power, satisfaction or something in the genre.

Absel: Yes and how will I be able to get that as a powerful being?

Milta: Showing no mercy, being rude and disrespectful to the weak?

Veres: Or the strict opposite, using our power for good, being nice and respectful to the weak.

Absel: But what does it say in the reports?

Veres read it approximately at some points.

Veres: He went to a place called Omega timeline quite regularly. This place is composed of destroy AU members and in general they are weak or just barely strong.

Absel: His profile is more complex than that then.

Milta: some other details that could help us?

Veres: Name; Siceles, Age; Undefined, Sexe;Varies, Abilities ; Space cutting, AU warping, Morphing, blasters, bones and Gravity manipulation. Quite the same profile as a malicious god beside the Gravity manipulation which seems a bit strange without any derived abilities.

Absel: Sexe;Varies? He is a man or woman?

Veres: Doesn't say it clearly but most of the time it's a he and not a she.

Absel: He loves changing appearance, his Abilities are most unknown but he shows to have a god level ability. . . . . We can agree on that.

Milta/Veres/Absel: He is playing around while holding back.

Absel: But why would he do that?

Milta: It's true he could just turn everyone into slaves and make them play as he would like to.

Veres: As it is written, he seems to be a complex character that can be rude or kind depending on his interlocutor.

Absel: It makes the work a bit harder as we are going now, partially blind folded.

Milta: We could either go back and show these reports to the analyzing team or continue to spy, force Siceles to go all out and show everything even if it doesn't guarantee our survival.

Veres: Do whatever you want, I want to see him and if he underestimates us.

he began to unsheathe a white shining sword out of his Sapphire scabbard.