chapter 27: Lucius the First Sinner(p 2)

Koavire got crowned by Heaven and under the applause of the crowd of nobility and pride, he is now part of the great world of royalty, Heaven was happy to see that everyone accepted Koavire as a King and even those who were more legitimate to the throne were the first to bow to the new King.

Apex: To the new King and the honored one.

Everyone repeated and applauded again, Koavire was now looking at everyone, his crown on the head and his majestic outfit befitting his newly got role in this world.

Koavire: Thanks for coming in the first place. I would thanks my comrade Jayl for willingly accepting me in this role when he wanted, my dear Friend Charle here.

Charle: King, don't worry I spoke with him and he respects my choice.

Jayl: Of course I do, Koavire, don't get disturb by my egoist choices based on my own vision. You are now the boss.

Isabel: And me?

Jayl:. . . . . I was thinking about. . . . . Heaven help me there I don't know.

Heaven: Good choice, he thought about you more as a. . . . . . . Koavire, save us.

Koavire: Isabel, you are way too kind and innocent for this role or any roles related to this one, everyone agrees?

Everyone: Yes!

Jayl: Thanks and also I would tell something Before passing to the party. Koavire, as the Godverse King you must choose a spouse, do you have any ideas?

Koavire blushed and everyone was aggravating his embarrassment.

???: Isabel look mighty for this place.

Koavire: WHO THE HELL SAID THAT?

Jayl: I won't lie my friend but if she accepts i don't see anything but a double win.

Isabel was trying to hide in the crowd when Koavire was just not having it.

Koavire: My first order. Get Jayl silenced.

Jayl: TRY ME!

Heaven: I think we can stop this here and get to the party room now, am I right?

Koavire rolled his eyes walked down to the door.

Koavire: Let go then. . . And Isabel, it was obviously a joke. You can't be married.

Isabel:. . . . . . . WHAT DO YOU MEAN!?

He went in the party room without explaining further and everyone followed, besides Lucius, obviously, Heaven dragging Lucius, Jayl who was looking at them going and Charle looking for Isabel.

Charle: Jayl that wasn't the best reaction.

Jayl: I don't care, it made laugh enough.

Charle: Didn't change a bit.

Heaven: Isabel, I can see you hiding.

Isabel: What did he mean?

They all shrugged Charle was smiling with interest, Jayl stood up and waved at everyone before going up to his guest room.

Heaven: You don't want to celebrate?

Jayl: Already got mine.

He glared at the door

Jayl: he will quickly understand why I am not here.

Heaven was lost and confused.

Charle: little sister why are bothered by his answer anyway? You aren't even close to him.