chapter 52

Eralis finished eating and was speaking with Geno while Reaper was observing around, Fell!Frisk left the group a bit before as he had to go back to his family. Reaper then noticed 2 Sanses alike and a woman heading toward them, he tapped Eralis' shoulder kindly and showed him those who are heading here. Geno looked over Eralis' shoulder smiling.

Reaper: You know them?

Eralis' nodded.

Eralis: Well, only one of them.

They came closer and he verified they really searched for him. Vendevras recognized him and rushed to Eralis hugging him. He was lost and S!Omni came next, followed by P!Omni.

Vendevras: You are even cuter than on the drawing, which was already excellent.

S!Omni felt flattered.

S!Omni: Thanks!

P!Omni, him, looked doubtful at Vendevras.

P!Omni: A compliment to someone else than you, I mean 2 compliments, did they replace you with another one?

Vendevras sulked and hugged Eralis even more, he tapped her arms and she released him.

Vendevras: Excuse me, I was maybe too excited.

Eralis was even more lost and Geno took a nap leaning on the table. Reaper stood up and took Geno on his back to leave, Eralis turned around and Reaper waved at him.

Reaper: We are going to the coffee shop a bit down the street, you can join us after your reunion.

Geno waved too and Reaper gave him a gentle hit in the ribs.

Reaper(only to Geno): You wanted to spy on them or what?

He woke up and brushed his face with his hand.

Geno(only to Reaper): I didn't think about my act 2 times to say the truth.

They went away. Eralis looked back at S!Omni and he shrugged.

Eralis: Am I supposed to know any of them?

S!Omni: Nope, I don't think you do but should have. They are some friends of your father or something.

P!Omni went forth and engaged a handshake, Eralis responded and P!Omni tested Eralis on this act by sending an important electric wave right to him but everything stopped at his hand and didn't even hurt him.

P!Omni: What. . . . I mean, you didn't fall far from the tree.

Eralis was confused about what happened, he felt something trying to pass in his blood but nothing really hurt him. Vendevras grabbed his head and he started to get a bit annoyed.

Eralis: Could you present yourself first, you are maybe my father's friends but I never met you before, especially you miss. . . .

S!Omni coughed and whispered.

S!Omni: Vendevras.

Eralis: Miss. . . . Vendevras? I guess, I won't end this sentence.

Vendevras was unhappy about Eralis' attitude but happy for the appellation "miss" he used for her. She took his hands and made him stand up.

Vendevras: You can call me aunt.

P!Omni cringed, his facial fibers crisping like never and he made a movement with his hand cutting his head. Eralis saw that and guess that would be a bad idea.

Eralis: What about just miss Vendevras? I don't think we are close enough for that.

Vendevras loved when that appellation was told by Eralis and nodded happily. S!Omni cringed too but hid it behind a counterfeit smile.