chapter 16: Lancelot

Freca continued training and finished a few hours after, he went out of the room and started exploring the place way less confident as he could get in trouble without Uris around. He went to the garden and saw beautiful flowers of all the colors, he walked a bit there and met a captain, he tried to ignore him as much as he could but the Captain went to hit him on purpose and glared at him.

Captain: Careful with who you hit, human.

Freca didn't want anything or to cause any troubles.

Freca: Oh sorry sir, I will just go.

The captain stopped him.

Freca: Huh?

Captain: The prince and his wife and child are playing here, don't disturb them with your corruption.

Freca: Ah! don't worry I am allowed to as His highness considers me as a close friend.

The captain was glaring at him with anger.

Captain: You? A close friend of the prince, I should execute myself right now. DON'T GO FURTHER. You aren't welcome nor will you ever.

Freca: Call him and we will see.

The captain showed his fist ready to strike him, his facial expression is pure anger.

Captain: People like you should know their place, freaking human.

He sent a punch at Freca who avoided it, he tried to grab him and failed once more as Freca was faster than him.

Freca: Can't we settle this matter without fighting?

Captain: Just SHUT UP!

The captain took his axe out and attempted to behead Freca who jumped backward, the captain smiled and rushed forward to glue Freca, by instinct he jumped backward again and this time he was in the captain's range.

Captain: DIE!

He swung but he only heard a crack like metal shattering. He looked and saw Freca with an ice armor and his axe was broken, he looked at his right and saw Uris really pissed off. He bowed a knee on the ground sweating and put his axe on the ground.

Uris: Should I kill you? Maybe freeze your legs first before shattering them and finishing by the head that I could give as a gift to Freca, my friend.

The captain was sweating and his heart beat raised significantly.

Captain: Prince, I was teaching this human how to fight ain't i right? I was just too much in it and you know me, I can be a little bit too invested in things like that.

Freca: He didn't want to do any harm, I am sure, it was just a pure misunderstanding and I was at fault for disturbing him in his work.

Uris looked at Freca shaking his head and calmed down, he broke the ice armor and approached the captain.

Uris: Taract I guess these incidents won't happen again?

Captain: Of-Of course prince, it was exceptional as I was surprised to see a human for the first time in my life.

Freca: It's nothing, let's just go. And he said to me that you were here with your family He may need a raise for his kindness for me.

Uris was thinking hard but Freca's arguments seemed to be trustworthy.

Uris: Ok, thanks Taract for guiding my friend and sorry for your axe, I am maybe over protective as I became a dad.

Taract downed the head in respect.

Taract(to himself): I, I felt his murderous intent for me. . . . . This human saved me. Why?

They went to the outer garden and Ursula was monitoring her child running around harvesting flowers.