chapter 32: Lucius the First Sinner(P 7)

In the court room there was always a raging debate with no end to it continuously counter arguing with each other without any winner. Jayl and Arachnea were starting to get bored, they were waiting for the unexpected event to occur. In the barely surviving Heaven, Hendrix was out of combat and the Lise's were rejuvenated and ready to kill their opponent, Lucius, in the other hand, was feeling tired of everything.

Lucius: What is this world?

Lise(Omega): Finally coming back to your senses?

Lucius expression was a dying one and we could feel a dying murderous intent emitting from him as if he gave up something.

Lise(Alpha): Let us end your pain.

She rushed forward and Lucius formed a circle with his hand summoning the wheel of the devil. The Lise's were stunned and couldn't move while their eyes were filled with incomprehension.

Lise(Omega): IMPOSSIBLE!

Lise(Alpha): HOW DID YOU DARE CORRUPT IT!

Lucius felt strengthened instead of emptied from his power but he didn't forget what he was doing.

Lucius: What is this world? Right! A place where only the strong have to govern right? What do you have to fear aren't you stronger than me?

Lise(Omega): YOU PUNY IMP!

Lucius squeezed his fists and then looked at his hands, he squeezed so hard he injured himself with his claws, some drop of his blood fell on the floor.

Lucius: The only rule you must know is the one I also learned right?

Lise(Omega): SHUT UP AND USE IT, WE WILL KILL YOU ANYWAY AFTER THAT!

Lucius: The rule of kill or be killed right? Who imposed this rule? ONLY THOSE WHO WERE SURE TO WIN AT THIS GAME. The weak them. . . . . The innocent one. . . . They never asked to bend to these Stupids rules. They only wanted to be free and happy.

Lise(Alpha): This is what we will offer th-

Lucius: LIES ALWAYS LIES, WHAT HAVE YOU DONE EXCEPT LIES! YOU OFFERED TERROR ON MY PEOPLE, YOU OFFERED TERROR ON THE OMNIVERSE, YOU AND THIS PIECE OF SH*T YOU CALL KING! KOAVIRE AND YOU WHATEVER YOU BOTH ARE, I WILL MAKE SURE TO STOP YOU ONCE AND FOR ALL.

He looked away in the emptiness of the space and smiled.

Lucius: I now understand why I am always alive, I understand why you asked me to fight back. . . . If I don't act. . . . They won't ever be free.

Lise(Alpha): Suffer forever!

Lucius: I will bring a real end to this mascarade you call reigns.

Lucius turned the wheel and it landed on Devil's judgement. Lucius smiled and summoned blasters before vanishing. Lise Omega took out cards by thousands and threw them in the air, different types of binding and holy curses were applied on him but he managed to escape and avoid everything. He took a bone and threw it at the ground with his hand provoking an earthquake, to disappear again.

Lise(Alpha): STOP FLEEING!

Lise(Omega): YOU RAT!

He sneaked behind Lise Alpha and grabbed her by the neck to try to tear her spine out but it failed as he went straight into her. Lise Alpha turned around Happy to see him fail, she swung her spear but he used her spear as a support to avoid while leaving a jawless blaster exploding at her, Lise Omega was looking for Lucius and Lise Alpha spotted him in the air.

Lise(Omega): Nice trick you rat.

She took out 2 cards and Lucius felt his strength leaving him, he landed on the ground and the wheel disappeared, he smiled and the Lise's were confused.