chapter 6: Ignition

In the pocket dimension, Siceles woke up on the ground with Exir on him. Vendevras was hanging with a leg on the ceiling and Omni was lying down on the couch. Siceles stood up and pushed Exir slowly.

Exir: A little bit more. . .

Siceles smiled and moved her with blue magic to not disturb her. He put her on the other couch and stood up, he looked around, his head hurting a bit but it made him smile.

Siceles(to himself): Don't remember what happened yesterday, but I have one of these headaches.

Siceles looked around to see the huge living room in a really bad state, it made him like even more.

Siceles(to himself): Sheesh we know how to have fun.

He proceeded to put Vendevras on the third couch with his blue magic, she moved a bit but didn't wake up.

Omni: Oh my head. . . . Your thing is hard.

Siceles panicked a bit, he looked at Omni standing up but falling right away, he teleported next to him to grab him but his own headache took him by surprise, forcing him to fall.

Siceles: ouch, silence bro.

Omni: You shouldn't have given me that, I think we emptied the bottles.

Siceles: No problem.

They stood up and sat on the couch he looked at the mess and sighed.

Omni: I am gonna help you with that.

Siceles shook his head, snapped his finger and everything was clean but the bottles were always empty.

Omni: Really practical.

Siceles: not the first time it happened so I got used to it.

Omni looked down and grabbed his head, Siceles smile faded, he healed him and healed himself.

Omni: I would have done it, you don't have to.

Siceles hugged him.

Siceles: We are friends now. This should be normal.

Omni:. . . . Ok I accept it.

Siceles stood up and stretched, he felt a strong aura looking at him and instinctively cut it down. He looked at the direction of the aura and Omni felt it too.

Siceles: F0CK you!

Omni: Shameless bastard.

Siceles: Look like more and more people are trying to look at me. I should maybe convince them to let me alone.

Omni: I would help you there.

Siceles cried out and Exir stood up scared, Vendevras was always sleeping like a baby.

Exir: What- What the hell is happening?

Siceles: Do you think they tried to enter here while I wasn't really myself?

Omni: Maybe. . . . Hello Exir.

Siceles turned around and looked at Exir who smiled.

Siceles: My bad I woke you up.

Exir: No problem.

Exir stood up and went to the bathroom.

Exir: you can join me if you want to.

Omni looked at him.

Omni: I won't disturb you.

Siceles: No thanks, I am not in the mood, there are stalkers.

Exir: Ok you missed something.

Siceles went to the kitchen and took out some ingredients.

Siceles: Any ideas for the breakfast?