chapter 48

Quenya and William in the fancy but yet humble establishment were enjoying their orders, Quenya on her side of the table filled with different tasty and good looking pastries that she ate in the instant and wanted it to never end, William only ordered a coffee, he wasn't waiting for much but as he drank he felt a taste he never experienced before. He looked at the shelf where Muffet was and then at it's coffee, he drank it again and Quenya could see he appreciated it in his silence.

Quenya: Even the standars are fancy at the image of the place, right?

He nodded while shaking kindly his drink.

William:. . . . Somehow i may get attached to this place, we have to go before I start making friends here.

She smiled and slide her plate to his side.

Quenya: As I knew you, I thought you would try to destroy that.

William went instantly silent and faked a smile. Sans and Muffet heard that and started panicking, they were next to each other whispering.

Sans: You cooked with spiders again to make them angry?

Muffet made a surprise noise which attracted William's attention. She turned to smile at him.

Muffet: My fault, I was speaking about the pastries.

Quenya stood up quickly eyes filled with stars and rushed toward Muffet to shake 2 of her hands.

Quenya: Do you have the recipe?

Muffet felt threatened and hesitated, Quenya excitement disappeared instantly as she noticed being impolite, she dropped her hands but they stayed frozen in the air. William drank his coffee.

Quenya: Excuse me, I went too fast maybe. I had a friend like you by the past.

Muffet stuttered a bit.

Muffet: B-by the past?

Quenya nodded.

Quenya: She was kind and lovely to be with but we don't know if she survived right now.

Muffet hugged herself as she felt a chill down her spine, William looked at her as he heard everything.

William: Yes very lovely, I will be sure to bring her back.

Sans was just looking at the scene in front of his eyes, confused and impressed as Muffet is always alive. She looked at William and saw her glitches always reminding her of bad memories he took a biscuit and ate it, he stopped moving and Quenya was nodding multiple times in confidence of Muffet baking talent. Sans, him was sure to get killed today and spread the doom all over the place, he started praying, Muffet turned her head slowly toward Sans to see him hands gathered praying for life saving and she did the same.

William: That's. . . . . .

Sans teleported next to him and took the plate in a hurry, letting William always motionless.

Sans: I am sorry mister if she baked something with uncanny ingredients, I will change t-

William took the plate before he went away and looked a bit too determined at Sans. He felt threatened and prayed internally.

Sans(to himself): It was good to live for the time being. Sorry paps, I couldn't become the greatest waiter in the Multiverse

He then smiled and almost passed away out of fear.

Quenya: You make him uncomfortable, William.

William: I know that but they want to take my precious pastries.