chapter 49

Eralis teleported inside the mall near the place he wanted to go and someone collided with him.

Eralis: My fault. . . . .

It was a Sans in a black cape and it looked at him worried, he went quickly backward and tried to help to retain his hand. Eralis looked at him and felt something but it failed, Another Sans was accompanying him and looked at him surprised.

???: You are not dead?

Eralis looked at him surprised and the other Sans was panicking and eating his fingers.

Eralis: I should be? Over what?

The other Sans focused his eyes on him to see any reactions but nothing.

???: Reaper, don't worry he is good.

Reaper stopped grinding his fingers and looked up to see that Eralis is fine, he bowed.

Reaper: Excuse me, I didn't look where I went.

Eralis smiled and extended his hand.

Eralis: Don't worry, I shouldn't teleport around like I did.

Reaper saw his hand and hesitated, the other Sans saw that and took Reaper's hand to force the handshake.

???: See, he is fine, like I am.

Reaper anxious slowly disappeared as glitches are forming around Eralis hand who is surprised.

Eralis: So, you can instantly cause death on contact?

Reaper raised his head to look at him in the eyes.

Reaper: How. . . . Wait why? I am lost, can someone else survive it?

Eralis stopped the handshake and Eralis hand stopped glitching, he looked at his own mess of a Code and found millions of instant deaths failing miserably in a Fatal Error.

Eralis: Interesting but that won't ever affect me. . . .

Reaper smiled a bit as he didn't want to feel guilty of any other involuntary deaths.

Eralis: Well, hello i am Eralis.

Around them people started to get annoyed that people blocked the way, they started asking kindly then a Fell AU's members pushed Eralis, he looked at them.

Eralis: Excuse me.

He looked at Reaper and Geno.

Eralis: Let's move, first.

Someone grabbed him by the Shoulder and pulled him, he looked at him and he was mad.

???: You little sh*t, think you can just go like that.

Eralis looked around and saw people going faster away.

Eralis: I don't think it's kind to play it like that my friend.

Geno went forth and always smiling grabbed his arm, Reaper tried to act but remember every move could lead to a certain death for one of them.

Geno: I save you bro, I am Geno and I already called my friend behind Reaper.

The other one was getting even madder but attempted to play it slick.

???: Geno get your godd*mn hands out of me, I don't have anything against you for now.

Geno pushed his hands out and he retracted it, Eralis swept the part he touched as if he was dirty, he took that as a direct offense.

???: Who? Who the hell do you think you are?

Eralis smiled at him with a large smile.

Eralis: Polite to not make contact with anyone I am in good terms with.