Chapter 7: I had enough!

Riah's pov

~At school

The next day, I was hanging out with my friends and my sister. Daniel told me about football game coming up, and I'm told about play we're doing on "Romeo and Juliet." I was given the part of Juliet while Britney got The Nurse, since she's signed up for the play.

"Maybe I should come over and practice our lines," Britney said as I nodded.

"Sure thing I'll let my parents know," I said with TJ smiling. I knew that she was protecting my from Noah. I saw her comments on Acebook last night. Hopefully Noah would have a change in heart.

While I was talking to my friends, I saw my classmate Kyle Sanchez, with his black hair, boot cut jeans, and a Batman t-shirt, coming our way.

"Hey, Riah, sorry about my stepbrother, Noah," he said. Wait, stepbrother?!

"Wait, he's your stepbrother?" I asked and he nodded.

"He's been like that towards since you showed up, I don't know why," Kyle said.

"It's ok," Daphne said patting him on the back, " he'll stop somehow."

'Yeah I hope so,' I thought.

Kyle gave me a hug. "I believe you're beautiful inside and out," he said. Kyle, Noah's stepbrother, is like the opposite of Noah.

"Hey, Kyle, quit hugging the fatso," I heard Noah yelled.

"Leave her alone, she did nothing to you," Kyle said holding me close.

Noah just walked, just being heartless. I was angry at him, but I was angry at myself for being in this mess. Why do I feel like people target me for no reason? If I was gone, he still wouldn't care. I really can't take this no more.

~Lunch

I got Cheese sticks and a apple. I sat next to all my friends, including Kyle. I sat between TJ and Britney. We discuss about the football game that's coming up and the play that was coming.

"Is there a open part for Romeo?" Daniel asked me.

"Yeah, were you gonna ask someone to play the part, Daniel?" I asked him.

"You can pick me," Kyle said as I laughed and blushed," but only if you like to."

"Ok, I thought you meant it," I said and began eating.

"Hey look, a fat pig who belong in the zoo!" Laura yelled out.

"Yeah fatty!" Noah said.

I had enough of him. This was too much. I've been bottling up the words I was gonna say. I just got up off of my chair.

"Hey, Noah, you know what else is disgusting, your mouth, I bet you never notice that my life is living hell thanks to you. I bet you're gonna be happy when I kill myself and you wouldn't give a dang about me. You know what else, you make me sick to my stomach with all this bullying you do. I hate you and I never wanna see you again!"

After that, I headed outside for the rest of lunch. I didn't care if people were after me, I just wanna be alone.

At home after dinner

After taking a shower, I began to change into my pjs. I still can't get over what happened at school. I guess Noah was right. I guess I should die. I got a pen a paper and wrote Crona Gorgon's poem from Soul Eater. I guess nobody would care if I take my own life. Heck, Noah will probably be happy that I'm gone.

I grabbed my mom's sleeping pills. I sat on the floor and took half of the bottle. I didn't care if it made me sleepy or dead. I just want to be out of my misery. I couldn't take this pain. My eyes closed, my body slumped to the floor, and my note in my hand.

TJ pov

"Riah, I believe you in here long enough," I said heading to the bathroom to take a shower. The door didn't open.

"Riah?" I asked her, no response. I was starting to get frustrated. She never takes so long in the bathroom.

Luckily, the door was unlocked. I had a sick stomach, and I have a bad feeling that Riah was sick. I opened and thought she fell asleep, but my eyes looked at the sleeping pills that my mom usually take. The bottle was half empty and a note that look a lot like Crona's Poem.

I was terrified that I began to scream waking mom and dad. I dropped down to my knees and started crying. My Riah was trying too wake her while my mom panicked.

"Nadia, call 911," my dad said and my mom did so.

I grabbed some tissues and wiped my eyes. I was angry at Noah and his friends. It's their fault that Riah did this.