Chapter 18: Meet the family

Riah's pov

After Noah kissed me, I just felt my heart beating. Maybe he was truthful about this. I guess he really loves me.

Anyways I was at me and TJ's room while Noah was watching a sports channels. I peeked out of the living room to see him.

" He's not going to hurt you, right?" TJ asked.

I shook my head. "He changed a lot."

"Did he kiss you?" She asked.

"Yeah ... it was nice," I said softly. His lips tasted like grape juice plus their soft.

TJ was stunned but jealous, not too jealous. She never thought her little would get her first kiss from her former bully and quarterback of the football team. I remember her first kiss was from a guy name Chad, though I can't remember the last name.

"That's awesome," she commented," you're sister hasn't hasn't gotten a first kiss."

I headed to the kitchen to heat me a slice of meatloaf from when my mom cooked yesterday.

I heard the living room door open to see mom and dad. Mom was exhausted and Dad's face looked like an tired version of Franken Stein from Soul Eater with his blonde hair cover part of his face. (That's his face, but w/o the cigarette and screwdriver. P.s. Stein is haaaaawt.)

"What a day," my mom said opening the door

"Yeah let's eat-" my dad got cut off by seeing Noah. Boy, oh boy, my dad was paranoid.

"Pumpkin, who's this boy?" Dad asked.

"That's Noah," I answered calming him down," don't worry he's a changed young man."

"Um... Mr. and Mrs. Nixon, sorry to startle you both," Noah said getting up.

"That's okay, dear," she said cheerfully, "I'm glad Riah invited you here." She went to the kitchen to heat up two slices of meatloaf. One for her and one for Dad.

My dad got up and hold out his hand to Noah. I guess daddy's little girl will approve of her first boyfriend. "Well, it's a pleasure to meet you, Noah," he said.

TJ ruffled Noah's dirty blonde hair. "Come here, give TJ a hug," she said. Noah hugged her.

Meanwhile, I heat up a slice of meatloaf for Noah. I thought about giving him a second chance, starting over, and being his girlfriend.

'You look lovely today.'

Those words ran through my thoughts like running water. Was he actually meaning this? Me being the plus sized girl with bigger boobs and butt than Lauren and her plastic friends in love with the quarterback of the football team.

"Sweetheart, can momma talk to you for a moment?" I heard my mom asked me.

"Sure," I replied.

My mom sighed. I knew that was the sigh that something is serious.

"Principal Newman called me during my job, he was wondering how you were and..." she took a deep," he was wondering if you were able to come back to school."

The microwave went ding and my stomach drop. I was never about this decision. "I guess so," I replied.

"Are you sure?" She asked.

I nodded my head and began eating my hot meatloaf. I was going back to school no matter what. Besides, I'm missing out on events the school is doing.

I then thought about Noah and how Principal Newman would react to find two junior students smooching. One is star student, who's me, and the bad boy, aka Noah. Oh my glob, he'll have a field day.

"And Newman said that he'll uplifted Noah's suspension," my mom notified me and headed back

"That's great," I said with a smile," I'll get the dishes."

I finished my meatloaf and began washing the dishes. Is this happening, Noah finally coming clean? My gut would say yes, but I don't know how my friends would react. Daphne said yes, but Britney and Daniel are still in the Debate Table of Letting Noah Back in the football team day I don't know what day.

Then there was Lauren Hollow, Priscilla Walker, and Candice Monroe aka the Three Regina George. These girls must be so angry that I got a kiss from their dream boy Noah, but the truth is, they want to get to his pants then probably cheat on him with other guys. That's my opinion, but what about you guys?

As I drain my dirty dish water and clean out the sink, I felt someone's arms wrapped around my waist and kisses on my head. I turned around to see Noah.

"Noah?" I asked out of the blue.

"Don't worry, baby," he whispered," you'll see me back at school."

"I know, but-" I was going to say something, but I was cut off by Noah's finger shushing me.

"I'm going tell your friends and family about what I've done," he told me," I understand I'll get chewed out."

I nodded my head and walked with him to the living room. My dad, who was sitting on the couch, did a thumbs up. Noah was standing by the door.

"I guess I'll head home," Noah told me.

"Are you sure, it's 7:55 pm," my mom replied. Mother instincts are kicking in her right now.

"Don't worry," he replied and kissed my hand," I'll be alright."

I watched Noah heading out the door. I began blushing red.

Noah's pov

I knocked on the door to my home, luckily my mom answered. I could tell by her look that she was paranoid and worried.

"Noah, baby, where were you?!" She started to panic," I called your phone."

"Mom, I had to fix something that I broke," I said hugging her and heading inside the house.

For the rest of the day, I told my family of what happened. My mom started to tear up and hug me.

"Noah, baby, I'm apologize for your anger," my mom sobbed.

"Mom, don't cry, it wasn't your fault," I told her.

I made amends for what I done. I'm no longer grounded, but I had to apologize to Britney and Daniel. Plus I change my username of Acebook to her_king_of_her_heart.

I messaged Britney and Daniel about the truth. Here's their response:

Her_Danny_boy: That's okay. Me and Britney forgive you. Just don't do it and talk me.

Bang_Bang_its_Britney: That's okay, dude. You may be a little cocky, but we're here for you. Now let's see what we're going to do about the three Regina George wannabes.

[Me] Idk, guys, but their such stuck ups.

My goal for school was to prove Riah that I'll do anything for her.

~
A/N: And done. If you have any idea for another story. Comment below. May Foamy be with you all.-A