Chapter 14: A suprise?!

Riah's pov

Things were boring whenever I'm not at school. I could be talking to Britney, TJ, Jason, Daniel, and Daphne. I miss hanging out with them, except for TJ I always hang out with her. But They're the only ones who I can trust. However, the only group of people I don't miss are Noah and his group of mean cheerleaders. I always hated their guts and sometimes wish Foamy the Squirrel was real so he can through nuts at them. (May Foamy be with you.)

Me and my dad were watching "We Bare Bears"(#icebearforpresident) when we were interrupted by my phone making the notification sound. I got it and saw a bunch of notifications from my Acebook account.

"Is it that Noah kid?" My dad asked with his black hair down doing the dishes.

I looked at my phone and saw it was Britney and Daniel. They send message that they were coming by and have a sleepover thanks to the permission with her parents and my parents. Daphne said that she wanted to come by, but she had a babysitting job. I guess they were so concerned about me, in fact, I opened my Acebook and saw the whole school, even from my old school, messaging me:

"Riah, we love you and miss you, stay strong."

"Kid, I may not know you, but don't let Noah's words get to you."

The whole school must've been really worried about me. I knew that they felt sad I was bullied and tried to bottle up my feelings.

"Dad," I called him about to tear up.

"Yes, pumpkin, you ok?" He came up to me where I was sitting with a worry look.

"I think this school has a heart," I started to cry. Not because I was sad, but I was amazed.

"Oh, Riah, I guess there's some people who care even if they don't know you," my dad replied

I then saw a page about me. A fanpage or so. It said: @/Edinan_goddesses_cult

We believe that @/Edinan_goddess is beautiful. Inside and out. Page done by @/Rainicorn_zombie_cheeleader and @/Bang_Bang_its_Britney

I can't believe that Tj and Britney would make this page about me. Like a Foaminian cult or so. I was so happy that they made this page.

Time skip to after school brought to you The Foamy Cult song

"Honey, we're home," I hear my mom's cheerful voice coming through the open

My mom came home along with Tj, Britney, and Daniel. My mom looked sore out because of work, but somehow she managed to get through her first day.

"I got some sodas!" TJ said having a bottle of Mountain Dew, Coca-Cola, and Dr. Pepper.

"We're back and we got candy," I heard Daniel say holding up some Twizzlers and Airheads.

"Cream cheese and bagels for the party," Britney said bringing a bag with cream cheese and another bags of bagels.

"You guy, thank you so much," I said smiling at them.