Chapter 20: My hero

Time skip to seventh period brought to you by Attack on Dorito mom

Riah's pov

My theater teacher Mr. Love, our teacher who could be in his mid twenties, was teaching about stage combats in plays and movies. He said that this would be useful in our Romeo and Juliet play we'll be doing in a couple of months. Speaking of the play, they did some rearrangements on the cast who were participating in the play. Angel and Daphne got the leading role of Romeo and Juliet, I was the nurse, Joanna is Lady Capulet, but the other classmates kept their role.

While reading over scripts, my phone light up a notification. Phew! Good thing it was on silent mode. I took a look at what it said makes me want to puke:

[Text] Unknown: PE! BE THERE RIGHT NOW!

Another notification when lit up.

[Text] Unknown: Since you failed to kill yourself, I'll kill you myself.

It's Lauren Willows

I rose my hand up and Mr. Love noticed me. I thought he was going to scold at me for having my phone out in class, but he noticed my unease face.

"Is something the matter, Miss Nixon?" He asked me.

I showed him my phone. "Can we go to Newman?"

Time skip brought to you by Annoying dog~

Newman called up my dad to head to the school. While my dad was here, Newman  looked at my phone for a minute. He looked through all the text messages from Lauren. With death threats like theses, Lauren could get arrested and banned from the school.

"I should've known," Newman asked, "Lauren doesn't know when to shut up sadly."

"If she's messing with my daughter, then she's messing with our family," my dad muttered pounding his fist.

"There shall not be a fight, I know," Principal Newman assured us," but if their is remember to defend yourself if she makes the first move, or fight back."

Hopefully the defense moves will pay off, I thought.

"I know what we can do," my dad said, "give her karma and take her to the police."

"Well I'll talk to Lauren's parents and her peers about her actions," Newman said.

Time skip to P.E. brought to you by Chara getting dunked on by Frisk