Chapter 22: Friendly Competition

Time skip to after school brought to you by Temmie Riah's pov

I was at home watching a recording of Durarara with TJ, mom, and dad

I was at home watching a recording of Durarara with TJ, mom, and dad. Me and TJ been binge watching on that show for I don't know how long and it seems that my big sister has a crush on Izaya and Shizuo. That girl is crazy, but she's my crazy sister.

To know the status of me: I didn't get suspended from school, my parents were worried about what happened to me but proud that I defended myself, Lauren got expelled and arrested for bringing a weapon on school grounds, and I'm only junior who is nominated for homecoming queen.

"Still can't believe you stood up to Lauren," my mom said.

"That's my little girl," my dad said hugging me.

"No one messes with my sister," TJ said ruffling up my hair.

I laughed and smiled as we watch tv.

Noah's pov

"It was just a stupid joke, I was jealous." I heard from Lauren on the phone," please just bail me out."

I was angry at her for saying that. Lauren called me using a phone from the jail. I don't see why she's calling me to be her whiny self out of jail just so she can get Riah. She's been nothing but a heartless brat. Thank goodness her Acebook account has been deactivated.

"I'm not bailing your a** out of here," I replied," and you think bullying my girlfriend is a stupid joke?"

"Wait, girlfriend?!" She asked sounding astonished," what about me?"

"What me and you have is over, bye Lauren!" And after that, I hung up on her face.

"Hey, sport, you ok?" I heard Joseph asked me," sounds like you're in a bad mood."

"I'm okay, Willows have the nerve to call me," I replied.

I began to text Riah to see how she's doing. I saved her number under Goddess baby👸🏼

[Text] Me: Hey baby doll😘

[Text] Goddess baby👸🏼: Hey Noah dear😘

[Text] Me: How's your leg?

[Text] Goddess baby 👸🏼: It's healing 👌🏻 you okay, babe?

[Text] Me: Yeah just blew up on Lauren's face

[Text] Goddess baby 👸🏼: She's wanting someone to bail her out? 🙄