Chapter 17: The truth about Noah

Noah's pov

I can remember everything like it was yesterday. All this bullying I did, but Lauren and her trio mainly. I began telling Riah my story.

Flashback time skip brought to you by Toriel (or goat mom) making butterscotch and cinnamon pie *Warning it's a sad flashback

I was about in the 7th seventh grade. A happy kid with parents who were nice and a happy home. My dad was an businessman while my mom stayed at home helping me out. Everything was perfect...

Until this happened

My dad was angry that he lost his job because he was flirting with a female coworker. When my mom got the call from place he works, she was furious when she my dad angry. I was at the living room trying to zone out the heating argument.

"What the heck, Brian, why were you flirting with her?" My mom scolded at him.

"Don't you dare ask me that, Margaret!" He yelled.

They keep lashing out until he said the said that I didn't want to hear,

"I'm leaving."

My mom got angry and said, "But I'm keeping Noah!"

My mom filed a divorce and works at a music store. She ended keeping me until she got married to a single dad who works the same store she works at and had a son. That man was Joseph and his son was Kyle.

I was so angry that this happened. My mom married someone else.

"Why did you have to married this man?" I yelled with tears in my eyes," I didn't want a stepdad."

"He'll provide for us, " she said," your father did something horrible."

I didn't bother to say anything. My anger was still inside of me. That anger still boiled inside of me throughout high school.

Time skip to high school brought to you by Asriel wearing a flower crown.

I finally maintain a high reputation throughout high school, I've became the popular kid, but I have an eye on the most curvaceous girl in the school

Her name is Riah. I wanted her, but I knew Lauren disliked this.

"Noah, get a load of her," Lauren scoffed," she so... ugh."

"Why, what's up?" I asked her.

"She's going to steal my spotlight, get rid of her," she begged like a spoiled kid.

That was the day I bullied the girl that I fell in love with and took all my rage in my family I boiled in my head out on her. I helped Lauren and I keep our reputation, but I lost my chances of having Riah notices me. That put more stress on me everyday. Whenever I was in my room, I've always cry myself to sleep knowing that I felt so stupid.

When Lauren told me to tell Riah to kill herself, I didn't had no choice to do, or else she was going to bully me and her to the brink.

After the night Riah attempt to take her life, I've been inflicting pain to myself, or self harm. I blame myself for the pain I gave to her, but the main person to blame is

Lauren

If she wasn't in my way, Riah and I would be together. This wouldn't happen.

End flashback brought to you by Frisk

I hold Riah close to me. Her body was so soft like a pillow that I just want to squeeze her but not too much. She looked so beautiful in that outfit she's wearing. Her curves, her appearance, her baby blue eyes, but I want to kiss those pink strawberry lips of her.

"Noah, what are you doing?" She asked me and I put my finger on her to shush her

"Just something what I want to do," I answered as I kissed her.

Her lips were soft and her face was blushing hard. I saw her closing eyes and kissing me back. I wish this moment would last forever, but I had to pull away from La-La Land for a while.

I pulled away and smirked. My cute bad boy side came in, not the 'I'm going to hurt her bad boy' type.

"Did anyone ever tell you that you're so curvaceous and lovely," I whispered to her ear.

"Um... " she blushed at her words as I kissed her cheeks," N-Noah, I don't know what to say."

"Don't let insults that other say to you get into your head," I whispered again," I'll protect you, you're my goddess."

"Noah," she said my name softly.

"I mean everything, I love you so much," I replied kissing her once," I'll get better."

Dearest Riah, Will you forgive me even if I change?

I was in love with the woman. My goddess is right now hugging me. This was the first step of a change in me.