Chapter 23: His jealously

Riah's pov

It was after school theatre and Mr Love made us practice our lines for the "Romeo and Juliet" play that coming in two months. We each received a schedule for what Act we'll be doing and because Mr Love wanted to do a more appropriate play, he had to tweak up the thing for the play.

"Alright, my shiny stars, here is what we'll do for practice," Mr Love said calling us to the table where we have classes most of the day.

Just then, I saw a black haired boy wearing a black shirt and pants who was approaching me. Must be Kyle, he was one of the tech crew. Since lunch, he was a being a bit jealous since me and Noah were dating. Kyle was the type of friend who was very protective about me and Noah, duh Riah, he's Noah stepbrother.

Flashback to earlier at lunch brought to by

Kyle's pov

We were all having a great time after we ate lunch together. Outside, I saw Riah and Noah helping out with the math assignment we got as homework. They look so cute together, but I liked Riah since the day I saw her. She was so beautiful, and I always had a crush on her.

Whenever Noah picks an her and says she'll be nothing, I always wanted to hold her and say, " You're worth everything" and kiss her passionately. I want to be her husband, I want to be the father of our children, and I want to show that I'll love her forever.

Well, now that won't happen.

I saw Noah and Riah together. There goes my luck.

"Hey, Kyle, want to study for the math model quiz, Wednesday?" I heard Riah ask me. My smile soon falter into a neutral jealous face when Noah came.

"I guess..." I sat down with them and began our study time. Over the time, I was watching Noah to make sure he wasn't doing anything to hurt Riah.

Five minutes before the bell rang for next class, Noah began to approach me.

"Hey, what's up, you've been acting all strange, something wrong?" he asked me.

I just sighed. "I'm fine." And with that, I headed to Art class. I didn't care that Mr Crow, the art teacher, ask me how my day was. I just said, "I'm okay." But the truth is, I just jealous.

Noah has Riah, but he was an ex-bully of his girlfriend. I was still worried about that might happened. Why?

Back to the present

Now I want to tell Riah my feelings for her. I know Noah loves her, but I want to tell her that I love her as well.

After practice, I approached to Riah who got off her phone. She looked at me which made my heart pound. This was my chance to confess.

"Riah, there's something you need to know," I whispered to her.

"What is it?" She asked with a curious face," my dad said that he's on his way to pick me up."

I took her outside of the auditorium. She looked at me with a "what the heck" face. I had butterflies in my stomach that won't stop. This is it.

"I'm in love with you." I finally admitted it. "I've been in love with you since I first saw-" I was cut off by Riah.

"Dude, I'm dating Noah, you know that," she replied," I can't fall in love with two guys, it gets complicated when I have to choose.

"I only like you as a friend, got that?" Well that's just great.

"Oh, okay," I said, "see you tomorrow."

I walked to my camaro and played some music from my phone. ( above) I saw Riah's dad picking up Riah to take her home. I started my drive home while thinking about what Riah said. Before my mom died in a car wreck, she told me to never be afraid to admit your feelings to someone who you truly care about. If my mom was here, she would be happy but disappointed because I told a woman who was in a relationship that I love her.

When I got home, I went straight to my room and slammed the door. That slammed attracted my blonde step brother. Sh*t!

"Hey, Kyle , can we talk?" He asked.

I opened the door. "Sure, why not?" I replied.

"Is there something you want to talk about," he questioned me.

"No," I lied.

"You're lying to me, and I know it."

"What am I lying about?" I asked thinking that he knows what just happened.

"Is this about Riah?" He asked. Shoot!

"What about her."

"Look." Noah showed me his messages of him and Riah.

"I just really like her the same way as you love her, ok," I got irritated, "you always have her wrapped around your arms."

"Look I love Riah, I always wanted to be my love ever since I saw her," he said, "mom just bought Chinese because she wasn't feeling good, wanna eat."

I shrugged getting up to get some food. If Noah wasn't a bully in the first place, then he'll really admit to his feelings. Riah was hurt by the words from my idiotic step brother, but now he's matured. I still don't know if he's really is matured.

If you weren't a bully, I thought, then you should admit to it like a man.

Riah's pov

"And he said he loves me," I told TJ who spilled her drink from her mouth.

"I don't understand Kyle, he said he loves you ever since you and him talk to each other," she said," and then you have Noah who went from being an a**hole to a mature guy."

It took me a bit to let it sink in. Noah was a bully who made my life a living hell and cause me to have a suicide attempt, now he admitted what he did was wrong and now he's making up for the days he bullied me. Instead of saying how ugly I am, he says that I was beautiful and gorgeous and wants to be my husband while whispering sweet nothing to my ear.

Then there was Kyle, the sweet guy. He was the type of guy who would be jealous of other guys for talking to me. He always wanted to love me and whispered that I am worth somebody. He always wanted to be with me and be his love.

This is even worse than me choosing want to be for Halloween when I was in Kindergarten. A princess or a little version of Cleopatra. In the end, I chose Cleopatra thanks to Shannon, who's a friend of mine.

This is the hardest thing I've ever had,I thought.

A/N: Who should win her heart?