Chapter 21: Tears of a bully

Riah's pov

I hold Noah's hand and kept smiling telling him that I'm okay. My smile began to fade when I saw tears coming down and hitting my face. I soon saw the tears of my ex-bully aka my first boyfriend.

"I-I'm so sorry," he sobbed," I s-should've protected you." I gave him a hug and let him vent and cry on my shoulder.

Noah

I saw the tears streaming down on his face. Noah was so caring and he has a big heart. I remember those words he said that made me feel he's no longer a bully.

"You look lovely today."

His words left me speechless. As he kept apologizing during his vent, I heard something that made me feel so emotional.

"I really love you, but I hurt you and hate myself for bullying you," he said," sometimes bullies break down emotionally but nobody notices.

"After what they've done, sometimes instead of wishing their victims to die, they wish they die instead." He added," it'll be one less bully the victim has to deal with."

"Noah, please don't talk about it," Nurse Adrienne said trying to comfort him.

"I forgive you, Noah," I whispered wiping away his tears," it's okay, I'll help you."

I saw Noah forming a weak smile even though he felt hurt and had more tears. I knew that he was hurt from all the pain. Nurse Adrienne began to hug him and comforting him.

"It's okay, we love you so much," she said," you have a girlfriend, your family, and friends to talk to."

Noah grabbed my hand and hugged me and Nurse Adrienne. "Thank you," he said, "you don't know how much you  mean the world to me."

I kissed Noah's forehead and smile. "We'll get through this together."

~

A/N: Sorry if it's short. But this chapter is important to anyone who has been depressed or suicidal. Tell your friends, family, or write on your journal about your problems and reach out to people you care about. Remember you have me to talk to or other friends as well. You're not alone.

-A