Chapter 19: Back to school

Riah pov

Me and TJ woke up at 6:00 am to get ready for school. I wore a blue jacket, a white shirt, black sweatpants, and blue vans shoes. TJ wore a schoolgirl outfit, but her skirt is long because of the schools' dress code regulations.

I did my day ritual of doing the morning chores as well as eating breakfast. This day was different. Since I decided to go to school, I was determined to put this past behind me and move forward.

Time skip to school brought to by Mettaton. Because I'm lazy for some reason. 😂🎶play music

When me and TJ walked in the school doors for morning tutorials, everyone was silent and holding a piece of paper

When me and TJ walked in the school doors for morning tutorials, everyone was silent and holding a piece of paper. I looked at one the paper that a female student wearing black Lolita dress on, it reads:

"My name is Joanna Rivers and I was bullied for wearing all black outfits because I was an 'emo sk***' by Lauren, Candace, and Priscilla. You're not alone, I'm here to stand up for you.

I felt bad for Joanna getting insulted. A male student had a paper and said:

"I'm Xavier. Lauren picked on me because I'm gay and have a boyfriend. Lauren is mean and she needs to be stop."

"Wow, that's a lot of victims of Lauren," TJ muttered.

I saw Daphne holding up a paper saying:

"Lauren said that I was a ugly and thought that I was was a freak because of my short hair which irritates me. You're the greatest friend, Riah, you're nice to others unlike Lauren."

Everyone must've felt bad for me and Lauren just made their lives a living hell. Why would Lauren hate me and all the students? Does she have a grudge on us?

Just then I heard whispers from a senior couple.

"Hey,babe, you heard that Lauren got a fight with Britney about Noah?" A red hair guy ask her.

"Dude I heard Lauren's friends Candice and Priscilla ditched her after they did a number on Britney."

When the girl who had blonde hair, who looked like a model name Jenna Manson, said that, my stomach dropped. Britney must've been in trouble, but she told me just to go to class. I felt upset about it.

"But she fought back by kicking Lauren's leg and punching her in the face," the bleached hair girl added, "Lauren deserve that for calling me an dumb wannabe plastic blonde freak. A) I'm blonde and smart person plus I'm not fake, B) She also deserves it for bullying that adorable plus-sized marshmallow kid, and C) I'm not a plastic."

I blushed at the compliment she gave me. This morning, Noah texted me calling me an adorable marshmallow. I smiled at the couple.

I head to my English class to find Candice and Priscilla sobbing hysterically. I just took my seat like a good student.

"You two know better not to bully anyone." I heard Mrs. Preston talked to the girls. Where those mean girls trying to really cry and if they were, they got an F- times infinity on that one.

"Mrs. Preston, please don't kick us out!" Priscilla begged.

"As much as I want to give you girls a second chance, my answer is no," Mrs. Preston replied," go to the office."

Priscilla and Candice head to the office not before looking at them with puppy dog eyes at me. Like they want me to be their friend, they said that if I didn't kill my self, they'll murder me. I just gave them a look like this:

 I just gave them a look like this:

Mrs. Preston laughed at my face.

"Good to have you back, Riah," she said smiling, "now let's start the tutor session. That face you made reminded of you Math Model teacher, or my sister when she was younger."

The tutoring session began until the bell sounds for us to go to 1st period.

Once I headed to my chemistry class, everyone, except Lauren and Britney who were at the nurse's office, came to me. The girl whom I saw earlier hold up a sign saying:

"I HATE being called a dumb fake blonde by Lauren because of my appearance, but she and her friends are actually dumb."

I felt sad seeing what happened to the girl. Her being called a dumb fake blonde even though she's not one.

Everyone sat down once the tardy bell rang. I grabbed my notebook and pencil and wrote down the notes about chemical combination.

The next few periods went by alright because nobody picked on me. Once lunch came about, I saw Noah and Kyle approaching our table.

"Hey, baby doll," Noah sat next to me and kissed my forehead.

I smiled kissing his cheek. I can hear the "woo woos" from my friends. Noah just smiled at me. I really love that cutie. His t-shirt saying "Sun out. Guns out 💪🏻" made me blush because he's been working out, his messy long dirty blonde hair, but overall, his new cute, lovable, bad boy personally. Tough guy but cute because he changed a lot. Everyone thought that it was risky to fall in love with your bully, but this bully changed for the better.

Daphne saw a black haired guy in white shirt and blue come to her and kissed her cheek as she giggles. "Hey, tootsie, how are you?" That voice sounded like Angel Rivers, aka one of my theatre friends Daphne was crushing on.

"Did I tell you guys about the hot theater student that's crushing on me?" Daphne asked.

Everybody in my table was stunned about this.

"Well, me and my crush are now a couple," he said, " and congrats to the Niah ship."

We all laughed and smiled. Daphne explained about her and Angel first meeting and their relationship. She seems to be happy about her relationship.

Well, that laughing died out when two girls that I can recognize came to our table.

"Hey, you." It was Priscilla along with Candice who was behind her.

"What the heck do you bozos want?" Britney asked while TJ and Daniel defended her.

Candice sighed. "We just wanted to apologize, we were following the wrong crowd of people and we can understand if you still hate us," she said.

"Well, it'll take a while for me to let you two in our group, but ..." I stopped," if you guys bother me again, I'll think otherwise on my decision."

The girls sat down and nodded. I guessed that's why I they felt terrified about me because I've returned.

We began eating lunch and talk about our social life. We didn't know that a killer brunette was watching our every move.

~

A/N: And done, another cliffhanger to put down. -A