Chapter 4 Online threats

After school

Riah's pov

'I'm not gonna tell anyone, just lie about,' I thought.

I saw TJ talking to Britney,Daniel and my new friend Daphne. I joined the group as they smiled at me. We then talked about our favorite anime and which anime guy, and girl, are powerful. We exchanged numbers and our AceBook username so we can be online buddies.

'I want to put that bullying behind me,' I thought looking at my friends and waiting for mom and dad to come and pick me and TJ up.

As I was talking to my friends, I saw Noah and the cheerleaders, who picked on me. He grabbed my hand and whispered to me.

"Nobody wants you, everyone wants you dead." Thankfully, TJ got me and kicked Noah in shin. " Idiot, " she said to Noah and hugged me.

At home

I got on Acebook on my phone to see a message from Britney. Her username is Bang_bang_its_Britney. She had a picture of her cosplaying as Sonya Blade from Mortal Kombat 2011.(lol I know I got it from a game)

Britney: Yo girl

Me: Hey Britney

Britney: What'cha doing?

Me: Playing with my Happy plush doll my mom ordered me.

Britney: You know Happy from "Fairy Tail" Happy?

Me: Yeah. :)

Britney: Aww I have a "Fairy Tail" necklace. My parents got me for my bday.

During our conversation, I somehow got a message from an unknown user. I clicked on it to see what the message said.

Im_so_pretty 181: Eww. You're disgusting

Me: Who is this and you have a disgusting attitude!

Im_so_pretty181: You're fat and disgusting. Go kill yourself!

Another username joined in.

Noah_is_awesome: Yeah go kill yourself. Nobody wants you

Me: Shut up and leave me alone.

I closed that chatroom and saw a hate page of me. Here were some comments on my photos they screenshot of:

Im_so_pretty181: Edinan_goddess, which is me, is a fat cow.

Edinan_goddess_is_ugly: I'm_Edinan_goddess, the fat ugly pig who deserves to die!

Noah_is_awesome: Go kill yourself, ugly. Endinan_goddess

I was really hurt. This was all Noah's and those mean cheerleaders fault. Just when I thought it was going to worse, someone commented on my photo of me in my Kitana cosplay from Mortal Kombat X.

Anthony_the_great: You look lovely.

Me: Thank you.

I knew Noah was going to harras me. He doesn't know me. Who I am nor my sorrow. I just need to keep my head up.

After eating dinner and taking a shower, another notification came in.

That hate page again, I thought.

Edinan_goddess_is_ugly: Look at the fat cow. She should kill herself!

I had enough, but I wasn't going to kill myself. I just head to bed.

I'm not going to kill myself, I thought.