Chapter 12: Never forgive

A/N: Holy Doritos bagels! Never new that this story had a lot of reads. Thanks you so much. Anyways.

Noah's pov

"And make you apologize to her," my mom said.

"Yes, ma'am," I said looking at her.

But she'll never forgive me.

"I understand that you might get a slap in the face," Joseph said," but it's more likely her likely her first reaction. "

Great, my step dad will say that I'll get slapped in the face. But, I will deserve that slap.

I walked into her room to see her on her phone. Probably texting Kyle about how she's doing. Why won't she text me, oh now I remember, she hates me. I noticed she put her phone on her table and glared at me.

"What do you want?" She asked me.

"I just want to say I'm sorry," I said with a voice so depressing, but she didn't take my sadness.

"What, now you're apologizing to me?" She replied while turning away from me.

"Yes, I shouldn't have made you feel like your life is living hell," I said sighing.

"MY LIFE IS HELL THANKS TO YOU!" She snapped back making me flinched," and you made my blood pressure boiled up."

"Please, just-" I was cut off by a hard slap by Riah Lee Nixon. Yep her.

"You listen here, you a**hole," she grabbed my shirt and whispered," every since you started bullying me, I felt like nothing but crap! I never thought popular kids like you would hurt me for no reason. I would never forgive you."

She let go as I stepped back. I left her room never bothering of saying goodbye. I told my mom and Joseph about what happened. I guess they were right all along. It's my fault.

Riah's pov

I took my blood pressure medicine and gotten back to business. That talk Noah gave, I bet he was lying to me so he'll bully me again. Sometimes that's what some guys do, do the fake apology and go back to their regular mood. Noah will probably throw a party afterwards.

But, that look on his face, was that real or not. Either way, I don't care about him, he did something to make me be in this state.

I'll never forgive him, never will.