Chapter 24: A night with Noah

Riah pov

That night while I was doing my math homework, I thought about what happened. It's like I have a choice this time, but my heart is saying to choose the person who loves me. So

I choose you Noah.

I finally made my choice. After I finished my homework, I texted Noah to see if he's alright.

[Text] Me: Hey, just checking on you.

[Text] My 👑 💏💕: Thanks baby, I appreciate that

[Text] My 👑💏💕: Is it okay if you come by my house, I live across your house

I thought about it. I don't have plans today, TJ's a** is exhausted, but mom and dad would be overprotective even though we all met.

I walk downstairs to find a note from mom and dad.

"Hey ladies, mommy had to go take your daddy to the hospital because he ate too much of the cake that I worked on so hard.

Dad: That cake was delicious. Devil food cake is my sin.

Mom: Oh shut up, you ended up barfing up in the bathroom and made my boss faint.

Dad: Still worth it.

Mom: Anyways Tj will be in charge until we get back. Remember if you're going out with friends, curfew is 10:45 pm and bring Tj, Riah. We love you

Dad: NO SEX. Don't make me have to beat up the baby daddy for impregnating my girls. I love you pumpkins."

TJ walked up behind me. "Dad had a stomachache and barfed up and headed to the hospital?" She asked.

"Yep, and mom is pretty upset," I replied, "so is it okay if you come with me to Noah's, he lives across our house."

"Okay, I'll keep an eye if Kyle's attitude," she said.

I grabbed my backpack while Tj took her phone and headed straight to Noah's house. His house was a two story house with a balcony, two cars a jeep and a canary park in front of the house, a black Cadillac. Just then, a woman and man in a motorcycle park by the garage. I caught a good look and saw it was Margaret and Joseph, didn't know Margaret was a motorcyclist.

"Hello, ladies," she said waving at us.

"TJ, how's my number one customer?" Joseph asked.

"Wait, you two know each other?" I asked TJ.

She showed a Mindless Self Indulgence cd. "I bought this and I constantly come by there sometimes."

I walked inside of the house and was in awed. There was flat screen tv, a black sofa, the kitchen was beautiful with a back yard that has a pool and hot tub.

"It's amazing," I whispered to myself.

"I know, it's so beautiful just like you." I looked at someone who was behind me. Noah, the one and only. He was wearing black sweatpants with a black tank top.

"Hey beautiful," he said hugging me.

I smiled. This is my favorite hug from him. His warmth, protective muscles, and loving personality.