Chapter 16: Why are you being so nice to me?

Pic above is the outfit she's wearing. Credits to the artist

Probably be a sad chapter later on, be prepared for tissue

Riah's pov

A couple of minutes later, I have received a message on Acebook on my phone. I looked at it and it said "Anonymous has sent you a message."

I know Acebook can allow people to send messages as anonymous and this must have been my first time getting an anonymous message. I opened it and it reads:

[Anon] Riah, it's me, Noah. I just want to talk to you please."

That imbecile, Noah decided to text me.

Crap

I texted him:

[Me] Go away, I had enough of you.

[Anon] Please just let me explain.

  [Me]: WHAT ABOUT THE HATE MESSAGES YOU SEND ME. "UGLY WHALE," "FATTY," "SK***** PIG," AND TELLING ME TO KILL MYSELF?!😡

[Anon] : I'm sorry, guess all the stress I had at home and the popularity at school, I had to take my anger out on you. 😔

Is he telling the truth?

[Anon] But now, I know that I can't take those days back. Can I come by to your house?

[Me] Sure, it's just me and TJ.

[Anon] I'll be here around two pm.

[Me] Screw it up, you're booted out of my house.

I texted him the address. My mind was puzzled, my bully coming over to my home. I sighed and began to call mom. She's busy, but somehow she called.

"Hey, sunshine," she said in a cheerful voice.

"Hey, mom, you know that bully that's in my school?" I asked.

"Yeah, is he going to hurt you?" She sounded concerned. I sensed her mother senses tingling.

"No, he's deteriorated and he's begging for forgiveness," I sighed and muttered," 9 times out of ten he's faking it."

"Or he can be telling the truth," she answered," you can't hold a grudge on someone for a long time."

I sighed, I guess she's right. "Okay, I'll invite him."

"Okay, Riah, let me know what happens," my mom replied.

"Bye, mom."

"Bye, sunshine."

I hung up the phone and waited for Noah to come.

Time skip brought to you by:

Now back to the story

*Knock*

I heard a knock on the door. It must be him. Just when I was about to open the door, TJ walked in with her spaghetti strap shirt and black sweatpants on.

"Mom just texted me the details," she said. She must've heard the conversation." You sure you want to do this?"

I nodded my head and opened the door. "I'll leave you guys alone." I heard TJ said following the door to our room closed.

🎶

I saw Noah. His shirt was dull and his hair was messy and his face had dried up tears. He then grabbed me and hugged me. Like my own bully just hugged me!

"Noah, why this?" I asked him trying to break free from his grip," you know you'll hate a fat person like me."

"Please don't say things like that," he said kissing my forehead," those words hurts and they don't suit you."

  Is he stupid, what the heck is going on with his brain?!

I mean he just said that, seriously?! Noah just close the door and walked me over to the living room couch. All those times I can remember him as a d-bag, but now he changed.

"All the stress I taken out on you, I just felt stupid, and I..." he was choking on a tear and began crying on my right,"... I'm sorry and now ... I can't take them back."

Noah...

My shoulder was soaked with his tears. This is him begging for forgiveness. My mom said that I can't hold a grudge on someone for a long time. I guess this is what she was talking about.

"Why didn't you say anything earlier?" I asked with nothing but concern in my voice.

"Lauren said that I had to bully you or else ..." he kept sobbing,"... she was going to threaten you to leave the school because you were going to steal the spotlight of Deloris High."

"Why is she mad at me?" I asked.

"Because..." he wiped his tears,"I fell in love with you ... and she didn't want that."

Wait what?!

"You love me?" I asked in disbelief.

Noah just nodded his head. "I understand if you don't, " he said," I just love you, your curves, your personality, and you."

"Whoa there tiger," I said," it's going to takes some long-"

"Time for you to forgive me," he cut me off," Daphne told me."

"What else did she tell you?" I asked.

"That it's time that I start over," he replied.

Thank you, Daphne.

I knew Daphne had to give Noah some sense into his head. Noah just really love me, but

Why are you being so nice to me, Noah?

"You look lovely today," Noah said.

My heart skipped a beat, and all I can say was, "Thank you."

My mom was right. Holding a grudge for so long for the person you hate doesn't get you anywhere in life.

But Noah, why are you being so nice to me?

I didn't care if the question ran through my mind. I just know he admitted to the wrong doing. I'm actually happy for him, but what will Lauren and her crew think of this new bond we have?

-
A/N: And done. This chapter might have a bit of Undertale references, but oh well. 😅 I should probably would on my Mira Scarlet story and other stories in the meantime also this one. Hopefully this chapter will feel you with determination. May Foamy be with you!-A