Chapter 2

Donghyuck just finished his basketball practice which he'd attend scheduled after school hour, he sat at one of the benches next to his coach Kim Jungwoo.

The coach was giving him basketball and also cheering lesson if Donghyuck wasn't physically fit to play.

But either way he enjoyed the way Coach Jungwoo been approaching them.

"Here you go..."

The coach passes him water bottle as he chugged into it, he sighs in relief.

As he rested, he saw someone familiar from afar, sitting by the bleachers looks like he was studying.

Yes, him. He was referring to none other than Mark Lee.

It surprised him to see that Mark would want to study at the open field.

Mark with his casual attire, his hoodie almost covered his entire face as he leans back, resting the book at his laps with his leg crossed.

Donghyuck squinted his eyes and seems like he was alone. Not alone but the other student didn't dare to come close him as he'll just give them deadly glare.

"You think he can play?" the coach interrupts him.

"W-who?" Donghyuck raised his brow.

"Mark Lee." He pointed.

Donghyuck smacks his coach hand away, not to be embarrassed if Mark would've known they were talking about him.

Jungwoo laughs, having Donghyuck to lower his head and looks away.

"To answer your question, I think not."

"You're right, he's too stuck up."

Donghyuck puffed heavy air out his chest as he stares back at Mark's direction. The latter was no longer there.

He raised his head up, stretching it by examining the surrounding closely. He squinted his eyes to see groups of girls waving at him. He smiled and waved back.

But still shot his eyes at the same spot. Yup, Mark is gone.

Where'd he goes?

⛓️‍💥

Donghyuck went to the cafeteria with Renjun alongside Jaemin and Jeno.

The boys were practically his group of friends, the one he could at least trust and know they're not friends with him just because he's popular.

Well, they're kinda popular too.

"Feed me..." Jaemin whines, opening his mouth at Jeno.

"Baby." Renjun scoffed at them.

"Do you want some too, Junnie?" Jeno offered.

The president shook his head vigorously, glaring at Jaemin who lets his boyfriend openly flirting to him.

Donghyuck chuckled seeing how they're always this playful bickering at one another.

"So, have you been replying to the letters?" Jaemin asked, not minding Renjun cussing at him for keep letting Jeno play with him.

Donghyuck shrugged, shaking his head. "Nah, there's too many of them."

"Well, have a good read. Maybe you'll find someone interesting..." Jeno wiggled his brows.

"I'm not interested in relationships. I can't wait to go to college and have a good job."

"You're basic." Jaemin rolled his eyes, leaning back to his boyfriend's arm, snuggling.