Chapter 22

"I'm so sad that I got to leave you again."

Yuri sobs, hugging her sweet little boy – she'd always thought as little.

"Mom, I'll be fine."

"Bring Mark here, go on a date or anything?"

Donghyuck shakes his head, probably on the dating thing. He assured his mom once again, helping to take her baggage out to her car.

Less than 24 hours after she returned, she was called again by her boss to get back on duty immediately.

Mainly the reason why she was out of town, to get herself some new clothes and few other things.

She gave her son one final peck on the cheek before heading towards her car and drive out from the porch. She even sticks her hand out waving excessively.

Not long after his mother was far out from his sight, a loud buzz can be heard tucked inside his pocket, he pressed on the vibration and took it out to check what's been beeping.

Mark emo Lee :

Are you at home?

Me :

Yes.

Mark emo Lee :

Stay there. I'm coming asap.

He rolled his eyes, the older acts like he's always superior to everything but still a sense of relief flushed out his body – Mark's definitely not leaving him or just gone vanish.

Though all of that, Mark haven't explained to him yet about the rumors going around school that he has a girlfriend.

Does it bother him that much? Well, yes. He was thinking about it all day. It even irked him in the stomach.

But Donghyuck was oblivious about the text for sure, he went inside his house quickly feeling as if someone was watching him.

A good 10 minutes passed when he heard the roar of Mark's engine at his outside porch.

He peeks near his window curtain, sliding it and preventing his lips to curved upwards when he saw the older.

Mark was rather rushed, he quickly went inside with his helmet on, knocking on Donghyuck's door immediately. The tanned opens it, Mark pulled his helmet off and tossed it on the side.

"Hey, what's wron-" Mark cupped Donghyuck's mouth, shutting the door closed behind him.

The tanned froze, almost as if he'd stopped breathing for once. Mark slowly removes his hand from his mouth, pressing one finger on his lips.

He hushed quietly, nothing but sensing danger is approaching them.

The older leans closer. "Someone's been following you. I know they're around here somewhere."

Donghyuck breath hitched, his lips quivered in fear. Just a little while ago his mother was here with him.

Could that make they'll be following her too?

"H-how did you know..."

"My informant told me; I asked them to look after you."

Mark said, still looking wary behind his shoulder as he scoots closer to the window.

Apart from the fear, Donghyuck felt the zoo in his stomach went crazy again. Mark Lee ordered someone to look after him.

He was blushing for sure and he's not even going to hide it. Donghyuck tails behind Mark, with him being super cautious.