Chapter 40

After a week of long absent, the siblings and Donghyuck finally returned to school.

His friends were waiting by the gate, eager to see and hugged the tanned as soon as he arrived – with Mark.

"We missed you so much!" Jaemin squeezed him tighter.

"I think I missed you way harder than these guys." Renjun faked a sob.

Jaemin suddenly pulls him closer and whispers. "How's your vacation with Mark's family, did you have a good time?"

"I had a great time." They both laugh teasingly.

Jeno came closer and pats the back of his shoulder, they were a circle of loyal friends, they loved each other too.

Missing one was definitely looking a like a missing puzzle piece for them and now Donghyuck's returned, it completed the whole puzzle.

"So, what did I missed this time?" He throws his arms around both Renjun and Jaemin as he walks in between them.

Mark walks behind him and Jeno circling his arm around Jaemin's waist.

"School's graduation!" Renjun exclaimed happily.

The day they're all being waiting for, the graduation day.

Few more months till it happen.

All seniors will finally graduate high school and embark on a new journey, new life, getting ready for a career that define their futures.

College. A good career.

Donghyuck back glances at Mark who obviously shows no reaction whatsoever.

What will happen after graduation?

He needs to go to college, there will be time they get separated from each other.

Unlike Donghyuck, the older will stay on his lane. Being the Mark Lee, who works as a hitman, assassin – to hunt, to kill.

He loves being with Mark, if he could and had the power over it. He wanted to be with him...forever.

But what if the older got tired of him? Being away for too long until they both lost interest with each other.

".... with all the matching robs, I suggested neon green color, so what do you think?"

Renjun's voice gradually came back as he shakes his trance out of the way.

He wasn't really paying attention to whatever his friends were saying. Mark noticed, of course he did.

The older wondered why he drifts afar for all sudden.

The president stops, looking at him with his brows raised, he's eager for an opinion.

"Neon green is perfect, the color of our school." Donghyuck beams a smile.

With all that, satisfaction grew into Renjun, he watches the boyfriends scowl at him for having Donghyuck agreeing it.

The tanned turns to his locker behind him, it was all clean now. Mark stood next to him, opening his own door.

Once the locker door flung open, piles of letters drop like it was raining. Too much that is almost flood as it pooled around his ankles.

"Oh my..." Donghyuck catches the rest that was still on top.

The rest including Mark quickly bends down, helping to pick up the rest of the letters on the floor.

"I thought they stop giving you letters after you... you know."

Jaemin inclined his head towards nonchalant Mark Lee.