Chapter 29

⚠️ Chapter contains sexual scenes (you can skip to "⚠️" sign by the end if you're uncomfortable) xo

Donghyuck excused himself from the training again – just as he was about to start.

Having his teammates glare at him for neglecting his responsibilities as the captain but thanks to Sungchan for always sticking out to help him.

Coach Jungwoo didn't mind it too, he wasn't sure why but something traumatic might had happened to the tanned making him feel so vulnerable and scared now.

The coach even told him to take care of his mental health first and whenever he's ready, he can come back.

After leaving Mark alone at the locker room, they didn't spare to look at each other once.

In fact, the older leaves Donghyuck at the school once it's time to returned home. And how he was supposed to go back home with Mark.

"It's okay, Donghyuck. We'll send you home." Winter who's by his side, tugging on his arms as they walked out from the school together.

Andy was behind them.

"I can go home all by myself. Jaemin even offered me just now, but I refused him."

"Don't be such a snub and just let us send you home."

Andy insists, though he sounded harsh. Donghyuck knows he was just trying to be nice – in his way.

"Please, as an apology on behalf of our brother." Winter pouts.

He agreed anyway since he was too preoccupied in his head, trying to shake the thoughts out.

The car was parked near the school entrance as Jaehyun was waiting for them inside.

The door was opened, and he get in the back seat with Winter while Andy gets at the front.

Shaking the needs to tell Jaehyun about it since he knows what's going on. He glances to his rear mirror and saw how gloomy the tanned become.

"Don't worry about him, Donghyuck."

"You mean ignoring the fact he just throws his temper at me? I don't even know what's his deal..."

"I believe he hasn't shared what he found in the principal office." Jaehyun quirk a brow.

Donghyuck immediately turns his head at Jaehyun, he frowns "W-what did he found?"

"A photo."

It quietens everyone in the car, not even the siblings can say about it, but Donghyuck took a deep breath and all the courage – and nosiness he has.

"What photo?"

"Trust me, he'll tell you when he's a bit... calm." Jaehyun passed him a wink.

Donghyuck sighs, contemplated by it. He leans back to stare nothing until he arrived at his house.

His house, he hasn't been here in the last two days ago.

How he worriedly looks at his porch and expected the house to wrecked, with holes and merely gun holes and broken glass windows.

But no.

Everything perfectly in place, even his mother big old sunflower pot remains untouched.

Jaehyun told the tanned that his neighborhood is clear, and some men are guarding over the surrounding for his safety, so he doesn't have to worry about it – not even a bit. 

"We can pick you up tomorrow too." Winter suggested as Donghyuck hops out the car.

"That's okay, I can go by myself like I always do."