Chapter 32

The day of the night study came it was windy, cold enough to send shivers down to their spine.

They had to bring extra coats since they were having a sleepover anyway.

The tents that the school had set up inside the hall was separated by two partitions.

The girl's side on the left and the boy's side on the right. The teachers will hold as facilitator and warden.

Some will stay and some will only come by during the next morning. And it was weekend.

It's a special event for the seniors and also for the 4th year to experience something rather similar when their times come.

They considered it as an advanced exposure.

"Thank God, we'll be separated from the girls. You should've seen the looks on those horny boys faces." Jaemin scoffed, his side eyeing every one of them.

Only the tent was provided, they need to bring their own pillows and sheets and so they did.

Jaehyun had helped Mark and Donghyuck to bring over their stuffs, including bringing Andy and Winter with him.

The mansion gave them a huge bag each which was filled with their... belongings.

Jaehyun has to make sure that they were safe from any harm, he even ordered his team to hover the surround school area while they're inside.

He's even teased by Yuta the only reason he was so pumped up because Winter had to joined but he relentlessly denied.

Each tent can only fit two persons and since no arrangement been made, they can decide for themselves.

It's the one rule everyone thanked Renjun for.

Donghyuck set his stuff on the floor, next to their tent. Jaemin and Jeno will be right beside them and Renjun across them – having Yangyang as his tent mate.

"So, the gays can sleep together..."

The friends halt whatever they're doing, lifting their heads up to see bunch of other students from other class approaching them with such attitude.

"Excuse me?" Jaemin shot a glare.

"The only thing on why prez slacken the rule is because his circle of friends are gay, and he is gay too."

Bitch.

There's four of them and hell, all of them were so rude. They even laugh at them. Donghyuck clenched his fist and there's Jaemin gritted his teeth in anger.

Forget, Mark. The two of them can clawed their faces off.

Finally, having some circles of the school to be hating on them and it's funny how all of these happened after he dated Mark and how it affected his friends too - which he didn't like it.

"Mind your own mouth if you don't want me to throw you out from our fun event."

Renjun rolled his tongue in, clicking it on his palate with annoyance flashed across his face.

"You're threatening me, prez?" One of the boy steps closer. Renjun didn't back down, he draw himself in with his neck tensed.

The boy points his finger out and jab it at the president's chest.

Suddenly, the boy choked himself, having his shirt collar to be pulled and dragged himself away from Renjun's face.

He yelped, trying to release from the struggle.

And there was Mark, yanked him outside of their circle and even dead glared his friends to scattered off.

"Stay the fuck away, if you want to be in one piece..." Mark growled low enough to make them hesitates and run. Renjun clapped his hands like he was brushing off dirt from his palms.