Chapter 13

"Isn't that...." He furrowed to watch closely and approach slowly to get a better view.

He tiptoed his way to the secluded hall, not with the music inside still echoing through the whole building.

The party basically just started, so everyone else was still inside. There was no one else outside beside him and the familiar figure he saw.

He tilted his head at the door, hoping his guesses were correct.

Yes, it was Mark.

How happy his heart beating just to see the older but he was alone.

Mark was outside, with his own formal suit. He was a bit messy with his undo hair and tucked out shirt.

He looks hot ... I mean good.

Donghyuck hid himself, just enough to make sure he was covered and can peek Mark through the door.

The tanned notice how serious his stance was, Mark seems to be looking for something or even someone. His eyes were everywhere. Turning his heads multiple times like he was ensuring no one was nearby.

As much as Donghyuck was eager to call out for Mark, he was curious.

Why didn't Mark go inside the hall?

After a few lookout – the tanned assumed, Mark headed straight to where it directs to the school field.

The bright spotlight shines him through the field, but he seems to stealthily looms to the side of the school bushes.

Donghyuck was fidgeting whether he should be a creep to follow or just ignore it. But he just simply can't.

Number 1, he's too nosy and curious.

Number 2, he admits he has feelings for Mark.

Number 3, he needs to talk to Mark because he wanted to know if the latter ever feel the same way.

The door screeched open as he went outside and follow Mark's shadow from behind, he didn't even know why he has to sneak in like that.

Mark was far ahead through the bushes, it was behind the school where lights were absence, and it was completely dark.

Donghyuck started to get goosebumps as he walks further but still quietly to where the older goes. The tanned bends down immediately when he saw Mark was turning his head at him. He covered his mouth to calm his thumping heart.

He peeks up and seems like Mark went even further to the dark, the older maneuver his movement, so slick and fast. Though he was all that, Donghyuck managed to catch a glimpse of where he was going.

Maybe this is why he was able to disappear so fast, he was skilled like he used for doing it.

"Could've been from boxing....?" Donghyuck frowned.

What does boxing has to do with his slick movement. It might be good for combat, but Mark is being super wary heading to the dark all by himself.

As the older reach the end of the dark trails, he saw another figure standing in front of Mark. A male figure, very much stranger as he never see the person before.

Donghyuck looms closer, too close until he reached the back of really big tree – to at least cover himself.

He leans forward just to eavesdrop the assumed conversation and of course, he didn't hear any. Not until their voices were raised.

"You won't dare, not in this school ground!"

"Shut up!"

Donghyuck widened his eyes, he couldn't see clearly the person that Mark was talking to. The voice wasn't familiar as well.