Chapter 27

"Shit 127 missed call, 100 texts spamming me to reply."

Donghyuck rubs his face off frustatedly while having a good breakfast with the sibling.

He was told that Mark was out for a training session, so he's left with the two.

"That's not too bad." Winter tried to calm him down.

"I don't even a phone to begin with..." Andy deadpanned.

The missed calls were definitely from his mother and few spam texts from the president and the boyfriends.

"I can't believe I didn't even look at my phone since I got here. My mom is furious. I bet she'd called the cops on me."

The tanned quickly gave his mother a call, it was too much for his regular weekend. Spending time with bunch of killers and eventually make out with one too.

Definitely not what she would imagine.

He took a deep breath before placing the phone to his ears.

"Hel-"

"LEE DONGHYUCK, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!"

Donghyuck pulls the phone away from the sound of his mother screeching with anger.

"M-mom, I forgot to check on my phone."

"Doing what if I might ask."

"I was with Mark, spending time with his family...."

"Honey, please to at least tell me. Your father was about call the cops. He drops by the house 2 days ago because the neighbors never saw you once return..."

"I spent the night here. I'm sorry, mom. I thought you said I can go on a date."

"You guys are official now?"

"W-what? N-no, I can't say that..."

Can he? He wasn't even sure himself what he is now to Mark.

Well, they make out - nothing naughty afterwards but the older sure seems to anticipate more from it.

'You still owe me...' The words whisper to his ears like a ghost wandering.

"If you are, then I am more than happy maybe not your father though, but he'll gets it!"

"Sure, mom..." He grinned awkwardly like she would see it.

"Report to me wherever you go, don't leave me gone just like that, Donghyuck. I'll call you later.... Y-yes, sir. I was on the phone with my-"

The line was later cut off before Donghyuck could even say anything. He looks at his phone with a confusing look.

"Did she yell at you?"

Winter brings herself closer to the tanned, her entire body healed in ridiculous amount of time. She's still got the fractured to her bones but she'd able to walk like she never falls from a tall place.

"She just freaked out. I'm her only child, she must've been so worried."

"Lucky you don't have siblings to fight with every single time." Andy rolled his eyes at his sister; she sticks her tongue out.

"I always wished for a sibling, no matter a brother or a sister. I think it's fun you're not always alone..."

The tanned pinned his lips into a tight smile, the two gaze at him feeling contemplated especially Andy.

"What class are you guys in tomorrow?" Donghyuck chose to change the subject.

The siblings are yet again, force to be in the same classroom.