Chapter 7

Renjun and Donghyuck went to the principal office, they still haven't said a word to the boyfriends yet. Though Jaemin is oblivious, Jeno seems to notice something was going on.

They don't actually have to hide it, but student's data are confidential and restricted for it to be expose or leak.

They just need names and each classroom, not the whole databases.

"Do you think the principal would allow it, I mean we can just go to each senior's class and have it spread words to words." Donghyuck suggested, clearly nervous to meet the principal.

They weren't foreign to him, they were just a bit scared about the outcomes.

"That's fine too, but aren't you tired?" Renjun teased., squeezing his stiff shoulders.

Donghyuck fakes a laugh, he is tired. He's being involved in this just because Renjun is the president and Jaemin asked him too. - and they're friends.

The school was basically two story up and huge, Donghyuck is the high school It boy, but he doesn't know everybody.

And since Renjun was being compassionate enough in his role, he wanted to make sure no seniors get left behind, so they really needed all the names for the attendance.

They stood in front of the principal's office nervously; he was a kind a man but quite strict. Some says his teaching days in the classroom were like running the navy.

Lee Taeyong – written on the door.

Renjun wipes his sweaty palms and begins to knock  when they heard the principal mumbles to come in and so they did.

Renjun pushed the door open and saw the man was sitting with his glasses just by the bridge of his nose, raising his head to meet them.

"Good afternoon, Principal Lee." Both said simultaneously.

"Good afternoon, Renjun and Donghyuck."

He offered seats for the boys, but they politely refuse, standing in front of the desk.

"What bring you boys here? Any report or... are you alright, Donghyuck?"

The principal diverted his eyes to the tanned, looking a bit worried since he knows what had happened.

"Y-yes, sir! Never better." He grinned.

"I'm so sorry about it, we make sure to check on every student's background from now on, we don't compromise such vile actions."

"That's fine, sir."

"I'm glad you know self defense; we must learn how to take care of ourselves."

Donghyuck was only able to smile painfully inside, if the principal knows Mark was the one who saved him, he wonders what can happen.

"That's not why we're here, sir." Renjun raised his hand.

"Go on." The principal insists, not breaking his gaze on them.

Renjun clears his throat intently, before proceeding. "About the senior party?"

"I thought I'd approved that." The principal raised his brow, folding his arm together.

"We know, we're just wondering if we could get all the names and classes so everyone would be aware of it."

"Sure." The principal nodded.

It left the two of them quite stunned with how he was responding, very calm and sufficient.

Principal Lee stood up from his desk, he walks around and headed to his shelves, it was full of school guidebooks and files.