Chapter 37

The devil works hard but Mark Lee just another world on working harder and faster too.

It didn't take Jaehyun long to track down V's mansion whereabouts.

Johnny was being a big help too, he never knows where they lived since, they had moved from time to time to clear path from enemies.

But he gave as much as input as he could.

He'll manage things with Johnny and Taeyong later.

Mark has been gearing up and wasted no seconds to find Donghyuck, the clock was ticking as if his life depends on it.

Which it does in his case.

If anything happened to Donghyuck, he wouldn't forgive himself.

He had already gone mad, deranged, fuming with all sorts of anger.

He doesn't care if he got anything to do with V in the first place. If they wanted him, they should've mess with him.

Not by taking what's mine!

His anger coiled inside, like lava waiting to be explode. His siblings were doing all they could to support him.

It took them hours to get at their very well-hidden mansion – just like their mansion.

The mansion was located at a very district and unknown area, it was up on a cliff and through a deep forest – again just like his mansion.

His fist clenched as he saw the building appear by his sight. Donghyuck is in there, somewhere.

Probably abused. The image of tortured Donghyuck mental him. He couldn't think properly just by the thought of it.

He knows these kinds of people too well, they're just like his family. Ruthless, brutal and doesn't even flinch when it comes to killing.

His breathing staggered as his whole body trembled in anger. Winter brought her hand rested at his shoulder.

"Brother..." she calls out softly as he turns sideways, glancing at her. "Don't give them your soul... remember, we're here for Donghyuck."

She doesn't want Mark to get carried away and end up snapping his way through the scene. She's worried about him. Andy stood beside her, bopping his head agreeing to whatever she had in her mind.

"I know..." Mark murmured under his shallow breath.

The van stopped exactly in front of their massive, huge golden gate.

Talking about hiding their tracks when the gates itself has a huge V built in the middle of it.

"Mark, are you sure? What if I blow up the whole thing with Donghyuck in it?" Yuta contemplated.

He was holding the bombs in his hands waiting to place and detonated it in pieces.

"I just want to give them a warm greeting..."

The older smirks as he geared his own weapon across his waist, tug one behind his pants and fully equipped himself with earpiece and his favorite knives slit by the side of his boots.

The bomb will only erupt the entrance, warning them for infiltrating their mansion.

So, they can get ready. It's a fair fight for both.

Andy and Winter were fully equipped as well. His brother doesn't bother carrying a big gun, he misses action.

"So, are we killing people tonight?" Andy asked menacingly, looking at the building with excitement.