Chapter 44

"You're going to hell..."

Mark glanced over to Taeyong, he was losing more blood that he should, and the man had gone pale enough to withstand even more loss.

"Are you threatening me, Mark Lee? What would Donghyuck think if you threaten his mother?" She simpered, brushing her brown hair to the side.

His muscled tensed, just by hearing his boyfriend's name through this woman's mouth.

Moreover, it's his fucking mother, Kwon Yuri.

"Your family is on the other side of this wreckage. I can detonate another blow if you wish for their death."

She took the small device out from her pocket, showing it to Mark. He stood still, rage thrumming through his veins.

"You're black pearl?" He went straight to it, no need to waste more time when there's no time to begin with.

She laughed again, giving him a head nod. "Indeed, I am."

She killed my father... Donghyuck's mom killed my parent.

His veins carving up his head, up to his neck and everything tensed. She still had her gun pointing at him.

One wrong move, she did not hesitate.

"I tried to keep this longer but since Donghyuck was so attached to you, I wasn't able to bring you guys apart." The sounds of her boots clacking against the floor.

Filling their silence with suspense of her every step, this woman was slick and dangerous.

Mark arched his brow, scrutinizing her bronze tanned skin, her lips as she curved into a coy smile. Donghyuck looks exactly like her except that he has the heart of an angel.

This woman right here, she's definitely the spawn of satan.

"Donghyuck, does he..."

His voice trailed off, how painful for him to accept that the tanned is related to this bitch.

"No, I had protected him from knowing whatever is the truth about me." She walks over to Taeyong, smiling at the latter who glared at her. Her gaze met Mark again.

The older felt somehow relieved knowing Donghyuck was oblivious to his mother schemes.

"Your men keep following me around like I needed them, it become harder for me to keep my low profile, succumb to my mission, I had to find million ways to close my track and finally meet Taeyong. My old friend."

She gazes at him, he gritted his teeth and thought about thousands of way to make her suffered and one of it is to burn her alive.

"I wasn't close enough to be your friend. You stupid bitch." Taeyong spat.

She scoffed at him, flipping her hair back once again.  "You're insufferable."

Mark grunts, clutching over his head and literally says fuck it. He slides down next to Taeyong, tearing the lower part of the man's shirt and tying it around his wound to stop the bleeding.

If Taeyong truly loathed her as much as he did, better to let him live and plan to chop off her head together.

They both shot their heads up towards her as she still pointing the gun at them.

"That you weren't smart enough to destroy the bug when I told you so." She darted him a dirty look, rolling her eyes.

Mark eyes ping ponged back and forth between them.

"What bug? Taeyong?"

The latter gathers his staggered breath in as he tries to explain.

"The drive that contained the evidence of your parent's murder. I traced her for so long until I got the drive myself. She hunts me down for it and she threatened me to kill you and the entire school if I didn't return it back or like she said – destroyed it."