Chapter 25

After a long shower for Mark and quick one for Donghyuck, they both headed down.

Mark had given the tanned to borrow his clothes as a returned in favor for the time Donghyuck helped him.

And before they headed down, Mark gave him another kiss. Quick but it left Donghyuck madly blushed and heavily dazed.

He's not going to get enough by just kissing me.

The rest of the gang was waiting by the kitchen where dinner was fancily served like they were expecting a guest.

Well, they are, and their guest is Donghyuck.

The door was opened and Donghyuck eyes widened with joy. Food all over, he was hungry ever since he got there.

Everyone was there except Johnny and a new face he saw sitting next to Taeil, a woman.

"Come in, Donghyuck. We prepared dinner specially for you." Winter who hops at him, pulling him to sit next to her.

She was simply fond by the tanned and wanted to befriend him.

Mark followed behind them and sit next to the tanned which across from Andy who had a sly smirk.

"I assumed you already had your dinner, brother?" Andy glanced over to Donghyuck; he pretends to rub on his neck.

The tanned noticed, he looks over and realizing the huge, purple bruised mark on his neck. The older must've sucked his life out of it.

He gasped while cupping his neck, pulling his collar shirt up to cover it. His face reddened as he holds his breath in.

Mark clenched on his jaw tight as he narrowed his eyes, arching a brow up at Andy- giving him a deadly stare, almost like 'open your mouth again and watch what I'll do.'

His brother looks away, hitting Jaehyun's arm who wasn't paying much attention to them but instead had his eyes fixated on Winter, not much of a reaction but he sure does looking.

"I hope everyone get their stomach full because we got work to do." Taeil declared, gesturing them to start their meal.

Donghyuck blinks, picking up the cutleries as he watches everyone was already eating. He scoots closer to Mark, telling him to lean in.

"Yes?" He noticed the attention needed.

"What work is he referring to?"

"I think there's a mission tonight."

Donghyuck pursed his lips, looking distraught for once. "Are you going to leave me?"

"No worries, you'll be safe." He assured him by pressing his hand on the tanned's laps.

"I can't wait to go to your school next week." Winter exclaimed happily.

Donghyuck was only able to awkwardly beams a smile back to her, but his curiosity simply kills a cat.

"Which school you're in before?"

"Oh, SM high school with Andy."

Donghyuck pulls his brow together, that school was on the other side of the city, and he remembered having friendly match of his basketball championship with them.

Lots of questions lingered, probably not the right time to ask but he's sure he can ask anything he want once they're officially entering his school.

"Winter, sweetie. Let me braid your hair before going." The woman that Donghyuck saw said.

She looks rather normal, but he can't paint that innocent face right away knowing how sweet Winter may look like but deep inside she's definitely a beast like her brothers.